IGNORED

Sharp Az

goonstock

I've just got to say, not to be a Negative Nancy, that I really don't think so. At all. I had to go back and listen again just to make sure I really felt that way...yep, I do. To the contrary, it ranks very highly among my least favorite honestly. That piano refrain can go fuck itself!

I've just got to say, not to be a Negative Nancy, that I really don't think so. At all. I had to go back and listen again just to make sure I really felt that way...yep, I do. To the contrary, it ranks very highly among my least favorite honestly. That piano refrain can go fuck itself!

I agree.

Guest AOOproductions

I agree.

wow this thread just got shut down... bizzzitch

Archived