IGNORED

Autechre Live in LA. The MP3.

Guest maus

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest tv_party

always like their live stuff and thanks for this. not to take anything away, but I find the dour festival recording to be the best so far.

• 1 year later...

link is down. anyone else got the recording and can provide a link, please?

EDIT: looking for ponti's park recording in flac, also.

wow. the original thread for this incredible recording. i have to give a belated thanks to Maus for sharing this. i can't tell you how many hundreds of times i've listened to this. i know this thing backwards and forwards. by far and away the best recording of this tour.

anyone still have the original wav of this that was uploaded in this thread? i've only got the mp3 but i'd love to have the wav!

Guest Spittal

This is an amazing set... I only wish they played some more chilled out ambient tracks live... This is 2 hours of EXTREME fast paced music. But I guess all the people attending Autechre Live shows are expecting that, seeing as a good 90 percent of them are ravers doped up on E.

This is an amazing set... I only wish they played some more chilled out ambient tracks live... This is 2 hours of EXTREME fast paced music. But I guess all the people attending Autechre Live shows are all expecting that, seeing as a good 90 percent of them are ravers doped up on E.

maybe in LA, but not in seattle lol

autechrE

Archived