IGNORED

.snd - 4, 5, 6

Guest fox

for those that missed the boomkat copies... looks like it's still available here:

http://rubadub.co.uk/?node_id=1.3&id=22310

appears to be gone now. thanks for the heads up anyway!

did anyone order from here???

i tried to and im afraid i dont think it went througj, and i purchased it at least an hour before it went out of stock

first off the address doesnt have a field for State if you livein the US, secondly when i 'registered' on their site it diddnt give me even a field to create a username and password just my address and billing info. When i eventually hit 'process' after entering in my CC # it never took me to a page saying 'your order has been processed' or something like that it just immediately took me to a page asking me to entire my login and pass.

fuck fuck fuck

for those that missed the boomkat copies... looks like it's still available here:

http://rubadub.co.uk/?node_id=1.3&id=22310

appears to be gone now. thanks for the heads up anyway!

did anyone order from here???

i tried to and im afraid i dont think it went througj, and i purchased it at least an hour before it went out of stock

first off the address doesnt have a field for State if you livein the US, secondly when i 'registered' on their site it diddnt give me even a field to create a username and password just my address and billing info. When i eventually hit 'process' after entering in my CC # it never took me to a page saying 'your order has been processed' or something like that it just immediately took me to a page asking me to entire my login and pass.

fuck fuck fuck

sorry i think this was a case of crying before hurt. the credit card charge went through on my bank statement FUCK YEAH.

this is special time for limited editions of some of my favorite aritsts, im hoping to be able to purchase the new Zoviet France 8" lathe cut limited to 100 copies also

Hmm, there must have a been a digital version distributed somewhere, given the variety of different samples on Boomkat and Rubadub, and one has to wonder if they sent out CDs or full on 12" copies to the Wire.

Nevertheless, I'll try my best to get that V0/FLAC out to those who want it, after mine gets here.

i think its pretty common to send a CD version of a vinyl release to a reviewer, unless you know the reviewer personally and commonly reviews stuff on wax. In my experience trying to promote a piece of vinyl by only sending out vinyl copies is a terribly ineffective method.

Hmm, there must have a been a digital version distributed somewhere, given the variety of different samples on Boomkat and Rubadub, and one has to wonder if they sent out CDs or full on 12" copies to the Wire.

Nevertheless, I'll try my best to get that V0/FLAC out to those who want it, after mine gets here.

count me in, if you don't mind

Guest goodwillsidis

a great artist-title combo to stymie soulseek searches...

this is one of those moments where I quietly laugh at anyone who has tried to push the whole "No don't call it electronic music because everybody else is smart tooo guyzz!!" argument.

Guest kerouac78

Waiting patiently for an angel to make this into a FLAC/MP3 torrent for us unlucky chaps who didnt get the chance to buy this MASTERPIECE!!!....*sigh*

...PLEASE!!!!

a great artist-title combo to stymie soulseek searches...

this is one of those moments where I quietly laugh at anyone who has tried to push the whole "No don't call it electronic music because everybody else is smart tooo guyzz!!" argument.

you think searching for SND is harD? try searching for OST's music

arrived today. And with minimal damage too. Pretty surprising considering my last boomkat order the sleeve was bent over.

Anyway, I'd still like a piece of that mp3 action if anybody gets it.

It's up North. Won't be able to listen for ten more days.

damn when you said 'i got it' i almost got the boulder to the top of the hill , now the boulder has tumbled backwards to the very bottom

lol. Comes in a brown cardboard type sleeve. With the three records inside. Nothing flashy. No inserts. Only two very small creases on mine. NM.

lol. Comes in a brown cardboard type sleeve. With the three records inside. Nothing flashy. No inserts. Only two very small creases on mine. NM.

are there 17 visible tracks as some others have said ?

good to listen to samples of every track at that juno site. *drools*

some tracks sound like mark fell's recent remixes and tracks on 12k/line, way faster/cut-up than usual snd. similar to his secular musics..... project.

other tracks sound like the most sublime snd material i've ever heard!!

Edited by ishishiba

Guest telikan

Still waiting for mine to show up. Hopefully today. As soon as I get them I'll have a proper listen, and then will immediately get to rippin. I haven't decided if I'll put em up on the usual W torrent sites, but once I have it done people will definitely be able to pm me for a d/l link.

some tracks sound like mark fell's recent remixes and tracks on 12k/line, way faster/cut-up than usual snd. similar to his secular musics..... project.

Woah, that's good to hear. I can never find Ten Types of Elsewhere or the Secular Musics albums anywhere. Would you wanna share?

Woah, that's good to hear. I can never find Ten Types of Elsewhere or the Secular Musics albums anywhere. Would you wanna share?

telikan, i sent you a PM about those mark fell releases.

oh, did you know that line is releasing a mark fell DVD this summer? can't wait for that.

Still waiting for mine to show up. Hopefully today. As soon as I get them I'll have a proper listen, and then will immediately get to rippin. I haven't decided if I'll put em up on the usual W torrent sites, but once I have it done people will definitely be able to pm me for a d/l link.

ten types of elsewhere is available from boomkat digitally. i got my copy of secular musics from forcedexposure.com

mine has arrived

i have had it for three days now but the turntable and mixer etc. is in the studio which is upstairs in my house and i currently have my monitors in my livingroom.

couldn't be arsed to bring the components together yet.

i will do at some point soon though when i get off my fat arse.

will report my findings soon.