IGNORED

BEST Ae Cover?

Sam

Draft 7.30

Favorite cover, least favorite album

Also, interesting to note that the cover of Amber is a real picture, of rock formations in Turkey

• 3 months later...
Guest contrapunctus

Stumbled across this, apparently the cover of Envane is an approximation of this Frank Lloyd Wright design :braindance:

fallingwater24gd.jpg

envane.gif

Guest yeesland
Untilted -- it's my desktop at work as well.

i agree.. it was so relieving to see a change in design. suits the record too.

Guest Audiophile

lp5, because its blank. jk, draft for sure.

makes you wonder if chiastic's cover has something underneath the seams. nice find.

I like pretty much every cover. Except Incunabula anyway, that one just seems, uh, pointless I guess. I even like Tri Rep and LP5's blank covers, just because they're blank. Leaves interpretation upto the audience I guess.

Guest ~ism
go but i thought it was maybe a bit fanciful... i wouldn't be surprised ae are quite into architecture to be honest.

the link is obvious when you consider that Rob studied architecture.

it's something I have a lot of thoughts on, the link between architecture and electronic music i mean. one pretty much filled the void left by the other in my own case (having chucked architecture after an hon degree).

Archived