IGNORED

His digital market is pretty big

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

I feel if other artists took a few tips from him and sold as much music as he does over the inter webs they could reach alot of newer audiences and crowds. lets face it, his digital releases haven’t been his greatest stuff, but he's releasing a constant string of pretty decent material. While other WATMM artists hradly release anything. I feel Cylob is doing a pretty good job here. He's exposing himself with unreleased, or after thought tracks so in the meantime he's getting a lot of playtime. And when he does have a new album come out he can potentially sell a shit ton of albums to new fans.

I've always thought, Cylob, Ceephax, and Vibert have been the unsung heros of electronic music to me because you can tell they love and appreciate the music, hence so many references to different genres in different times. And they are always making music. I love them for that.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kenneth172

But Cylob is 'Living in the 1980s'.... A sterling release even if it is pure DMX Krew Cheeze.

Archived