IGNORED

new greenbank tune

Guest greenbank

Guest rex sole

Excellent track, sir. I am a fan of your work and it's good to see you're still making music! Are you still hooked on Modplug?

Guest greenbank

listeners already! cheers guys, i'm not quite doing mp3s of these yet, need to sort out new changes to summer funk and let both settle a wee bit first and do a few final tweaks. i shall try and get them on my site after that.

i am still using modplug as usual but i've gotten myself some new gear while working too damned much over the last year and am now unemployed enough to get time to use it! (pair of mackie monitors, new computer, soundcard, mixer, and today in the post a very nice pair of beyerdynamic headphones for through the night tracking!) hopefully i'll have quite a lot of things finished soon, and to a better standard since i can actually hear what the hell i'm doing now!

reminds of chamber oh shaolin's music by hippel jochen, goot track as usual. sounds like production could be better but that must be the shit myspace player that's fucking highs up.

Archived