IGNORED

PIC of Aphex Twin performing Now from COACHELLA!

Guest aphexvancouver

Who are you anyway?

everyone knows true 1337 DJs play only unreleased tracks, wtf is this released 6 months ago current value for the last track crap

and now that GTAIV is out, i'm retiring it, not playing it anymore since everyone else will have it now.

peace

oh yeah, a friend with a cleft asshole.

who am I? a nobody, unlike yourself mr EKT PLUS REGISTERED in 99 APHEX TWIN OH YEAH

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
everyone knows true 1337 DJs play only unreleased tracks, wtf is this released 6 months ago current value for the last track crap

and now that GTAIV is out, i'm retiring it, not playing it anymore since everyone else will have it now.

peace

It's ok man, I know you're American and all, and the world may seem like the whole world is against you, but it really isn't. It's a lovely, fantastic, diverse place, full of wonder and awe. You should go out and try it some time, it really isn't that bad!..........seriously.

Have a beer on me and you'll feel better! :beer:

peace

It's ok man, I know you're American and all, and the world may seem like the whole world is against you, but it really isn't. It's a lovely, fantastic, diverse place, full of wonder and awe. You should go out and try it some time, it really isn't that bad!..........seriously.

Have a beer on me and you'll feel better! :beer:

dont get mad cause i have GTAIV before you, and now you have to play it knowing that I already beat it.

if the new GTA is anything like the last one, i'd rather play with sticks

someone post some fucking audio already African Americans

Here's the intro to the set. My camera eats through SD cards, this is all I really had room for that evening. Also attached is audio of the last 90 seconds or so of the set. More or less this is just to show what the crowd reaction was like, the SPL up front was way too abusive for any sort of audio recording.

afx_murder.mp3

Here's the intro to the set. My camera eats through SD cards, this is all I really had room for that evening. Also attached is audio of the last 90 seconds or so of the set. More or less this is just to show what the crowd reaction was like, the SPL up front was way too abusive for any sort of audio recording.

AWESOME!

Guest aphexvancouver

new video of Coachella ..cool tunes! Having the entire show would be fanfuckingtastic to have dammit! :

Guest Dassler
The video turned out all right except for the audio of course, just reviewed it and you can hear what is being played, the sound just distorts anytime the bass hits hard (which unfortunately is a majority of the show) Rezpeni has the right idea! Anyone know how to get the high quality uploaded versions of video/audio from youtube? I remember reading a thread on this or another site on how to hack the youtube source files that they stream at 92 kbps off of. Hopefully in time we can collect some good audio, contacting some of the peope that are posting videos through youtube would be a good start, get to work people!

there's a supposedly pretty decent bootleg about to be uploaded on dime. I'm contacting the uploader so we can get the flacs and put this together.

Nice to meet you by the way. Same as SPD.

The video turned out all right except for the audio of course, just reviewed it and you can hear what is being played, the sound just distorts anytime the bass hits hard (which unfortunately is a majority of the show) Rezpeni has the right idea! Anyone know how to get the high quality uploaded versions of video/audio from youtube? I remember reading a thread on this or another site on how to hack the youtube source files that they stream at 92 kbps off of. Hopefully in time we can collect some good audio, contacting some of the peope that are posting videos through youtube would be a good start, get to work people!

there's a supposedly pretty decent bootleg about to be uploaded on dime. I'm contacting the uploader so we can get the flacs and put this together.

Nice to meet you by the way. Same as SPD.

It was neat to get a chance to meet up with ya as well.

Good find on the this audio, now with my video, we got something!

Alright, this is the one. mp3. 24/96

Aphex Twin - Coachella 08

he even played a very little bit of System Of A Down

hah!

man i would have been pissed if I paid to see this crap.... this and the ender current value 6 months old track, funny to see aphex piss on america like that, he really doesn't give a shit

Alright, this is the one. mp3. 24/96

Aphex Twin - Coachella 08

he even played a very little bit of System Of A Down

hah!

man i would have been pissed if I paid to see this crap.... this and the ender current value 6 months old track, funny to see aphex piss on america like that, he really doesn't give a shit

Again, that is a matter of opinion. And there a many more people's opinion's that I hold in greater stead than yours, sir.

Finally, cheer up. The world will be viewed much better if you didn't look at it while frowning.

i just watched a youtbue what a joke. everyone going crazy and sht, thinking its the greatest sht in the world, they might as well be drinking straight from the golden shower

Archived