IGNORED

new autechre may 19th

chaosmachine

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Super lurker ultra V12
LoL and i thought we have to wait until 2011 for a new Album .

that's a lot of time

from WARP:

Starting on Monday May 19th, over a 2 week period, Autechre will be releasing 13 new tracks digitally, comprising 140 minutes of new music!

These are alternate versions of tracks from both their latest album QUARISTICE, and the special edition 2CD PACKAGE OF THE ALBUM.

These versions have not been made available before on any previous releases.

The 13-tracks will be released digitally on BLEEP.COM over a course of 2 weeks, either as a mini-subscription or individual track downloads as-and-when they become available. The music will then appear as EP Bundles on iTunes and other major download services a week later.

From Bleep.com the tracks will be accompanied by unique new track-by-track artwork from THE DESIGNERS REPUBLIC (who also did the covers for Quaristice and Quaristice special edition).

Full track listing and release names below:

Release names:

Quaristice.Quadrange.ep.ae - all 13-tracks released on Bleep.com

Quaristice.PPP9.ep.ae - 4 track bundle

Quaristice.9T9P.ep.ae - 4 track bundle

Quaristice.c9Pn.ep.ae - 4 track bundle

Quaristice.Subrange.ep.ae - 1 track bundle

Full Tracklisting:

The Plc ccc

Perlence range 7

Perlence Suns

90101-51-6

9013-2

Tkakanren

90101-51-19

Perlence subrange 3

chenc9-1dub

9010171-121

Perlence losid 2

notwotwo

Perlence subrange 6-36

bolding that doesn't dispel my fears that their idea of 'versions' is only subtly different from the original.

Guest Enter a new display name

bolding that doesn't dispel my fears that their idea of 'versions' is only subtly different from the original.

Yeah, I guess those EPs will contain extended bits of the already extended tracks off Versions.

Quaristice.Subrange.ep.ae - 1 track bundle

This must be a huge bastard if it's going to be bundled on it's own (bearing in mind the total running time).

And I hope bleep can cope better this time round than it did when Quaristice was first put up.

And I hope bleep can cope better this time round than it did when Quaristice was first put up.

probably (WATMM obsessives') interest has waned because of people's need to post their useful, up to the minute speculations (disappointment) on the projected quality of the new material. so it will (hopefully) be a low-traffic scenario when they become available

The more the better. It's like that 10 Blueray DVD Archives of Neil Young (which will have like 4 volumes in the end, so 40 DVDs lol). He knows that obsessive people (like most of us) will get it.

They've got us by the balls.

How do these subscription things on Bleep work? I am going to be away on business for a week, do I have to download the file the day it comes in or what?

Guest maddestmax

I can't make up my mind about this.

In the end only time will reveal what this is all about.

I'm gonna download these bitches as soon as they are released by bleep no matter what the fuck they turn out to be.

Must say though that the versons disc and the japanese exclusive 3 track EP showed that the track titles dont always lead you in the right direction.

Altibzz _ Altichyre : very different

The Plc _ The PlclCpC : extended

IO _ IO (mons) : extended

Perlence _ Perlence range3 : similar sounds but very different flow

Tankakern _ Tankraken : very similar (but I very much enjoy that little melody in Tankraken)

Fol3 _ Fol4 : similar in way, but Fol4 is quite the beast

90101-5l-l _ 90101-61-01 : very different

90101-61-01 _ 90101-51-4 (japEP) : similar

SonDEremawe _ SonDEre-ix : very different

bnc Castl _ Blyz Castl : very different

chenc9 _ chenc9-x : extension

Notwo _ nofour : very different

Five out of twelve are radically different from the tracks they are connected to by name.

This is 41,6% of the material that was not on the LP.

With 140 minutes of new tracks coming and judging by this percentige one gets about 58 minutes of new music.

Besides the fact that this calculation is a very retarded thing to do I must say I am looking forward to the new stuff more and more anyways.

Another thing that got me thinking ist fact that there are 13 tracks and 140 minutes.

This would mean that at average each track would be 10,7 minutes long.

There will be four bundles. Three with 4 tracks each and one with only one.

This leads me to speculate that the last one track bundle may be a very long piece. Maybe 20+ minutes?

Questions, questions, questions ...

Guest maddestmax
This must be a huge bastard if it's going to be bundled on it's own (bearing in mind the total running time).

same idea at the same time.

:smiling:

Guest moo duck

wow serious math conceptions in this thread!

come fucking on, this is autechre and it costs money and autechre were hardcore all their way to not release fucking amounts of repeating.

Guest Rook

I was kind of hoping to get more ambient tracks or alternate extended versions of tracks like Theswere, WNSN, Paralel Suns, Simmm, etc..

Whatever.

Guest maddestmax

I wonder what it will cost.

Normal Albums on Bleep as mp3 are 9,99 euros here in Germany.

The longer/double LPs usally are like 12,5 Euros or so.

I would guess the will stick to 9,99 for the suscription.

But I don't really care.

Quaristice has drained me over 100 Euros by now (including the live gig)

So what the fuck.

Guest maddestmax
I was kind of hoping to get more ambient tracks or alternate extended versions of tracks like Theswere, WNSN, Paralel Suns, Simmm, etc..

There is Perlence Suns.

A nice extended Theswere would be nice indeed.

WNSN and Simmm I find to be almost perfect the way they are.

they should release a good version of untilted

ha hahahahah ahaha hha hah ahahahahhahahah aahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haa ahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haa ahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haa ahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haaahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haaahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haa ahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haaahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haaahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haaahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haa

ahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haaahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haaahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haaahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haaahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haa

ahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haaahah aha a ha hah ah ah ah haha ha ha ha ha haahahhahah ah ahahah ha ahahahhah ahahahhaha ah ha ha hahahhah ah haa ah ha ah hah ha ah aha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah woooooooooo

Guest vodor

"buuuut i wish they'd have released a brand new, never-before-heard package of 'exactly what i wanted.' didn't they get my letter?"

fuck off you fucking dolts.

"buuuut i wish they'd have released a brand new, never-before-heard package of 'exactly what i wanted.' didn't they get my letter?"

are you a dupe for Dr. Clitterhouse? or do you guys both just only come into the autechre forum to get disgusted at the fans?

Guest Jacck

I really hope the tune that starts playing at the 30 minute mark of the quaristice LA set is featured somewhere in this. Fuck, i love that tune.

Guest Jacck
they should release a good version of untilted

... just because you're not listening to it properly.

Guest vodor

are you a dupe for Dr. Clitterhouse? or do you guys both just only come into the autechre forum to get disgusted at the fans?

nah, there's good stuff in here sometimes. i'm a fan. i get disgusted with my own kind quite often. self-hate kinda thing.

Archived