IGNORED

Nice but old track

Guest The Bro

Like that flanged pow kick drums, haha, totally casio styled cheese on those synths, good phat squelchy bassline goes with the general 'Outrun' styled computer game flow. Yeah, this has a got a certain charm of its own. Nice pipe solo at 3.20

This kind of reminds me of those videos in the 90's that started out like "HOLY SHIT WE'RE HIGH TECH LOOK AT ALL THIS CG, IT'S CRAZY."

Guest Chimp Logic

WaaaaaaaaaaH! Dood.

Listened a few times over the last couple of days. This was a fun-filled ride to be sure. Lots of great energy throughout. I really enjoyed not being let off when most might expect to be. Playful. Action-packed. Need I say more?

Thanks for sharing :grin:

Peace

some of da start melodies don´t match for me...

i liek da bass, but da rest of da melo-dzzz r getin on my nerves, too housy/spacey....

haaaa, fuck dat rite....

could be better IMO, but maybe u were taki da pisss....

hey listen 2 mine would u, very much liek thiz style methinkz....

• 2 weeks later...

promo you fuck

this track just turned the painful deed of brushing my teeth, putting on socks and gathering my signing on book and stuff

in preparation for the fortnightly hell of the dole office, into a rather enjoyable funky romp, now i can`t stop smiling and thinking how great its gonna be today when they torture me for not providing evidence of my jobseeking

my day has improved

thanks

:sorcerer:

Archived