IGNORED

polynomial c

Guest zaphod

Guest zaphod

i love this track. i think it's my favorite aphex twin song. i imagine an aerial dogfight when i listen to this song...something epic.

i love this track. i think it's my favorite aphex twin song. i imagine an aerial dogfight when i listen to this song...something epic.

I do think this is one of my top 5 favorite Aphex Twin song, but not sure about picturing an aerial assault during this track tho... it is a true classic that has definitely stood the test of time IMO :aphexsign:

like i said in ekt forum, what is the breakbeat used in this? it was also used in one of the race courses in super monkey ball 2.

Guest Synthacat 9

lol @ monkey ball

this makes me think of a video game when i hear it- well at least when I'm driving, and that beat drops, real life turns into a videogame. i forget how i described it in that one thread a while back,

well this time of listening to it like youre a cop and you catch the bad guy in the end,

except you're him running away at the start so its like a billion times more intense! so this exposition resolves to you KICKING ASS to that breakbeat.

Guest Sir Winston

Classics was the first aphex album I got and this was the immediate stand out, and still is really. I was djing it the other night and a trumpet player from one of the bands we had performing starting playing the melody on his trumpet, it was awesome.

Guest Caustic
like i said in ekt forum, what is the breakbeat used in this? it was also used in one of the race courses in super monkey ball 2.

i swear i heard some Amens on Monkey Ball 2.

in the fair ground world.

ill try and look fer a vid.

Guest HokusPoker
Classics was the first aphex album I got and this was the immediate stand out, and still is really. I was djing it the other night and a trumpet player from one of the bands we had performing starting playing the melody on his trumpet, it was awesome.

What??

He managed to play that fast melody on a trumpet?

Or are you talking about that melody in the middle, that slower one?

Guest AOOproductions

If anyone ever questions AFX's genious just play this track. It's amazing how it sounds so commercial and accessible, but at the same time, it is so different than anything else out there. Its the AFX track thats for everyone! :aphexsign:

Guest zaphod

actually that's a really good way to describe it. the way it fades in, it floors me. it just makes me think of the sky, actually. also, it sounds vaguely like the theme song to cosmos that vangelis did, with a breakbeat.

SUPER MONKEY JUNGLE

catchy tune as well.

yeah i love the soundtrack. actually the game itself is one of my favourite gamecube games.

Guest HokusPoker
yeah i love the soundtrack. actually the game itself is one of my favourite gamecube games.

Oh.

Guest Caustic

SUPER MONKEY JUNGLE

catchy tune as well.

ill PM you that track if you want.

Guest dilbthelame

big love for this song.... used to put it on all my mixtapes *sighs*... got quite a few of my friends into aphex from this track

Archived