IGNORED

Guess that AE track

thehauntingsoul

OK lets play a game, I'm going to post a 3 second clip of a random AE track. The next person to post is going to say the name of the track and post another 3 second clip from another AE track.

The Rules (featuring bold, italic and underlined text)

- No clips completely or mostly containing silence

- No clips from different versions that sound the exact same or very close (I.e. the beginning of perlence and perlence range7)

- Same tracks more than once is ok, but try not to use the same parts as before.

A good method to use is to post the answer first and then edit your 3 second clip in after you have created it, this way we won't have several people responding to the same clip.

If you don't know how to make a simple 3 second wav file using sound recorder and mono mix then PM me.

Sorry i'm not using the attachment system, Its not working properly on my comp at the moment.

Started with and easy one:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/125825669de75d66/

i dont think i have/heard that one

also i think it goes without saying that you shouldn't post live AE sets. I know there are some hardcore junkies who would be able to tell you what part of what live set it was from but i don't think thats really fair to those of us who have only listened to the live sets a couple of times

Guest bitroast

most definitely is cool.. i guess its still open for someone else to get the answer. RIGHT!?

this game would be fun if it was narrowed down to one second. or if it could be any of the big name electronic music artists, maybs.

Guest Enter a new display name

Somebody should should post a clip of Perlence so we could not tell which version it is. :angry:

Guest bitroast

Read the Rules > > > No clips from different versions that sound the exact same or very close (I.e. the beginning of perlence and perlence range7)

Archived