IGNORED

boc attacks general banter, mothafuckaz

lumpenprol

Yeah, that's right. You know you want some real music discussion in this ghetto of net whores and insipid TV show chatter.

This just in: TCH pwns. It's been in my car cd player for months and I'm still not tired of it. Is it a great album? Who knows. This album is beyond good and evil. It's not boring, but not gripping either. It's an album you can walk away from, and come back to at any point. Like the other boc albums, it just exists. But sometimes I get in my car and I think, damn, this is good.

Also, Sattelite Anthem Icarus, this track gets no respect but is excellent.

Sure, you can send this away to the boc subforum aka dead letter office. But someday you will find TCH is still there, waiting for you.

:boc:

Yeah, that's right. You know you want some real music discussion in this ghetto of net whores and insipid TV show chatter.

This just in: TCH pwns. It's been in my car cd player for months and I'm still not tired of it. Is it a great album? Who knows. This album is beyond good and evil. It's not boring, but not gripping either. It's an album you can walk away from, and come back to at any point. Like the other boc albums, it just exists. But sometimes I get in my car and I think, damn, this is good.

Sure, you can send this away to the boc subforum aka dead letter office. But someday you will find TCH is still there, waiting for you.

there's actually a TCH thread in the subforum right now :phone:

i echoed these sentiments only the other day over in the boc sub-sub-sub forum.

I think that the subforums are a great Idea, I just wish the topic could be in two places at once because I don't always check the subforums. But a nice way to see all artist relevant postings. Would this be possible to do?

My favorite track on the album. Those three notes during the second verse actually made me cry during an evening listen (that's right, it's true). The song made me think of playing in my favorite lake when I was younger, paddling around in the canoe with my dad. I realized that I really really missed him, and hadn't talked to him in a long time. The next morning I called my dad, invited him up to the farm, and spent the entire weekend hiking around in the woods with him. It was perfect. Thanks, S.A.I.
boccians cannot be angry. angry hippies?
I am passively irritated occasionally, but only temporarily, as I understand that things will find their natural balance through time. Hope that explains it.

Archived