IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Guest analogue wings
post-1030-1213742994_thumb.jpg

it takes some nuts to follow Awkward in this thread

shite you're right, she is pretty hot *deletes post, waits to repost*

i do have Obama in mine though, does that help me?

u have an obama tshirt? won't that make people think that u like the obama song? risky, very risky...

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was deep in concentration.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

and a bit baked

. look at my nice books and prints and shit though! that's my kitchen, where i make the foodz.

Guest awkward
me.jpg

but when his hair was like VC's hair.

i must confess that photo is very old. my mom brought it over recently when she visited because sat next to me is my gran (who recently died at 94). there is an even better second photo where she is wearing my shades and i'm wearing her huge granny glasses (i would look like VC in those now). photo is at least 5 years old. i've had short hair since about a month after that photo. although i'm considering growing a salvatorin.

me.jpg

but when his hair was like VC's hair.

i must confess that photo is very old. my mom brought it over recently when she visited because sat next to me is my gran (who recently died at 94). there is an even better second photo where she is wearing my shades and i'm wearing her huge granny glasses (i would look like VC in those now). photo is at least 5 years old. i've had short hair since about a month after that photo. although i'm considering growing a salvatorin.

shame, its good hair!

Guest Iain C
gazz reminds me of the style of person i used to find incredibly intimidating at parties and shit as a teenager.

You should party with us, we like hot dogs.

Archived