IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey look Im an hipster (posted from an iphone 4 using hipstamatic)

168999n.jpg

wao, you look different (not just the filter) must've been a couple of years since i made a visit to this thread which coincided with you posting a pik. I spose that's what it is.

It's being in your thirties that does that :cry:

hey look Im an hipster (posted from an iphone 4 using hipstamatic)

168999n.jpg

wao, you look different (not just the filter) must've been a couple of years since i made a visit to this thread which coincided with you posting a pik. I spose that's what it is.

It's being in your thirties that does that :cry:

welcome to, + that's ok mate. You look well manly, nothing to bitch about, it's just funny how the shit gets moved around ay.

:music:

(but wireless, seriously?) ;)

it's so i can listen to the net without disturbinaeting my sleeping brother who's bedroom is but down the hall from the living room. Damn this single level living.

:music:

(but wireless, seriously?) ;)

Oh hang on, it's coming to me now. How about when you go to the bathroom, continual stereo goodness. Or out on the veranda or back patio for a durrie, the joy follows you, without killing the neighbours at 5am. wireless is wonderful.

Ive always wondered about them. Does it effect the quality or the streaming? Never encountered skipping of anything?

?? .. what frequency are they broadcasting on. the only bandwidth you have to worry about isn't data transfer relevant. The headphones are but a dumb receiver station. So yes if you are out of broadcast range sure you'll encounter dips in signal. Other than that i highly recommend for people that have a multi-shift local family life going on.

Guest ansgaria

That depends what 'the good Tuborg' is? My personal favorite is the Tuborg Classic, which is not that the one on the photo, that's the regular one. We've got a Tuborg Lime as well which is just absolutely horrible.

Archived