IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was a huge lie, i love metal, i'm just not that immature.

how can you even take it slightly seriously after looking at that? ayayayeeeee. i mean, if it were about the music, they wouldn't need to dress like satanic clowns. :shrug:

i fainted this morning and landed face-first on a dinner plate. while i was in hospital they discovered that i might have a serious-ish heart defect (probably unrelated to the fainting) so there are a few echo-cardiograms in my near future. they only reluctantly discharged me today. it's been a tough day.

that was a huge lie, i love metal, i'm just not that immature.

how can you even take it slightly seriously after looking at that? ayayayeeeee. i mean, if it were about the music, they wouldn't need to dress like satanic clowns. :shrug:

well if you just listened to the music having never seen a picture of the band then the satanic clown effect would be non existant. the music is perfectly fine without the image.

and godspeed iain, that sounds like a shitty day.

Guest Adjective

sounds like a good dose of life today Iain C. heart defects are the secret to awesomeness, btw, beat of a different drummer and all that

hope you find an appropriately hip soundtrack for this mood

i fainted this morning and landed face-first on a dinner plate. while i was in hospital they discovered that i might have a serious-ish heart defect (probably unrelated to the fainting) so there are a few echo-cardiograms in my near future. they only reluctantly discharged me today. it's been a tough day.

All that from a dinner plate? Fuck man, thats rough.

the doctors couldn't quite believe it either, some of the cuts are incredibly deep and more like wounds from glass. luckily though because it's ceramic it didn't splinter too badly so there are no shards in my head. On the other hand, if it'd been an inch to the right I probably would have lost an eye.

fucking plates.

was the dinner plate ok?

the plate was actually one of my favourite plates. it was a large oval plate, an eggshell blue background painted with a picture of some grouse. an ex-housemate found it in a charity shop and it was really beautiful. i loved eating my dinner off the grouse. those days are over.

That last post was wrong thread, obviously.

the doctors couldn't quite believe it either, some of the cuts are incredibly deep and more like wounds from glass. luckily though because it's ceramic it didn't splinter too badly so there are no shards in my head. On the other hand, if it'd been an inch to the right I probably would have lost an eye.

fucking plates.

Yeah the cuts seem pretty spread out too. Fucking mental. At least you didnt lose an eye

was the dinner plate ok?

the plate was actually one of my favourite plates. it was a large oval plate, an eggshell blue background painted with a picture of some grouse. an ex-housemate found it in a charity shop and it was really beautiful. i loved eating my dinner off the grouse. those days are over.

god has your dinner plate now.

:hugs:

too late to edit my post, but here's a picture of a bloodied plate shard.

plateshard.jpg

You should check up on this R.C. guy who left his initials on your table before leaving the scene of crime... I bet he's the one who smashed the plate over your face.

too late to edit my post, but here's a picture of a bloodied plate shard.

plateshard.jpg

You should check up on this R.C. guy who left his initials on your table before leaving the scene of crime... I bet he's the one who smashed the plate over your face.

Oh... you went there

Archived