IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pennywise

i googled furby (cos i like like a furby) and found a great picture that is now my avatar. cool story bro

2012-04-05135443.jpg

Horay! I'm losing weight.

I think your shirt might be a bootleg. The logo is supposed to face the other way.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

*never will post a picture on here again for the now even more so incomprehensible fear of an orgy of humiliating photoshops*

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

jules is my new WATMM hero, and not just because he's a legit APC, Clark, Beach House, sexy music fan.

EDIT:Oh yeah and my drunk ass remembers, he also likes Deerhunter.. ., What a lovable guy

is it possible that StephenG doesn't realize that his kind of furious answers to meaningless comments are the reason why these last pages were so funny???

is it possible StephenG???

i could see it from your first posts that you were going to hit berserk really fast...

is it possible that StephenG doesn't realize that his kind of furious answers to meaningless comments are the reason why these last pages were so funny???

is it possible StephenG???

i could see it from your first posts that you were going to hit berserk really fast...

Is it possible that you don't realize that I also find these last pages quite funny? Is it possible you're too slow in the brain to realize I haven't posted an angry post in about 2 weeks, and I apologized to everyone for being a dick for those couple days?

Is it possible????

StephenG, you seem like a nice guy (with a slightly bad sense of humor).

But maybe you just should think a bit more before you post and comment on everything.

Eugene, you're literally making presumptions based on, well, absolutely nothing.

StephenG, you seem like a nice guy (with a slightly bad sense of humor).

But maybe you just should think a bit more before you post and comment on everything.

That's good advice, thank you. But why is this being brought up out of the middle of nowhere? I haven't posted anything "dickish" in a couple weeks, aside from that message to michaeljackson there.

1504 posts since January is a bit much. I see you post in almost every thread. And some of it just doesn't seem that well thought out an uncessary to write. It's like you're just posting for the sake of posting.

I have never been warned of anything except one msg from Chengod which I promptly adjusted my behaviour for, and have been good about ever since.

So if anyone is taking me seriously and thinking I'm being a dick, well... that's their problem..

For example you jeffy boy, I hope you realize I'm just messin with you when I nitpick on your posts.

1504 posts since January is a bit much. I see you post in almost every thread. And some of it just doesn't seem that well thought out.

That's fair, I can appreciate that. I will think some of my posts through a bit more.

It is probably relevant that I spend most of my time on here drunk out of my brain on malt liquor :emotawesomepm9:

Archived