IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one am going to miss your lady of the night stories from back in the day.

yeah, I've moved on, sad to say. That phone call kaini posted isn't that far from the truth. I was pursuing this one girl for the longest time who had this slender frame with the most disproportionately enormous and well-formed breasts, real live anime proportions, and then I got tired of chasing her, one thing led to another, and I decided to get married. Then who should hit me up yesterday wanting to do a video call with me? Miss bigtits. Ah well, I don't even have the desire to stray any more, it's really like a switch went off in my brain. I don't even really feel tempted. I'm...old.

Congrats on the marriage, Lumpy! Did you pay for the wedding? Or her parents? Also, I'm gonna need some pics of Miss Bigtits for my notes.

lol...thanks! I'm paying for the wedding, to the tune of $10k (was there ever any doubt?). That doesn't include the cost of flying my friends over, nor the cost of the various rings either. Ah well, you only do it once right? I'm actually getting really stoked.

Hm, bigtits, here are a few sfw ones

post-61-0-81594700-1349930860_thumb.jpg

which one, my fiance? Yeah she's pretty awesome, what can I say...that's why we're getting married. I decided to go for the "contentment factor" rather than insane over the top sex (which I'm not really capable of any more, anyway). We're just really content to hang and do whatever together, watch movies, she likes to cook...my home life is pretty idyllic. She has a terrible sense of direction, but then, I'm basically bald - so we both have our deficits :-)

Oh they have those pre-wedding photos here too.

From everything I've seen 10k for a wedding isn't too bad. I'm assuming you're just okaying everything and leaving the choices to her. At least that's my plan. The lady and I are already talking about it (more like I'm forced to listen), although we're not engaged yet and fuck me it just seems like such a huge (expensive) bother. I totally understand why people elope now.

yeah, it really is...10k is on the cheaper side here...but there will be 180 guests, of whom only 12 are mine. Which means I'll be swamped by a bunch of curious strangers, gah.

It gets better: I'm actually breaking from tradition in that they wanted me to pay a $5000 usd "bride price" (basically a reverse dowry, I guess). I politely said no thanks.

oh, and I'm honored to be getting married on your bday, Iain! It's actually an auspicious day, that's why we chose it...

Archived