IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keltoi

camera - Zenit E, fujifilm superia 200.

It's me on that picture. I have asked my friend to photograph me. But.. pic that you see is a result of my photoshop using.

I can post original image if you want.

Zenit E - is an old soviet camera. I have a few lenses - 35 mm, 50 mm, 105 and 200 mm and some macro set. My camera is olden than I. It's about 30 years old. But it works very well. Sometime I use digital cam, I have EOS300D, but Zenit is my heart). It's a mechanical camera and there is no auto mode, battery and ..etc.

these old soviet cameras are very cool at the moment, and you can see why. it's a backlash against the era of the pristine 5000000 megapixel camera phone. they definately have a knack for creating mood.

i recently got a lomo fisheye camera - it's of a similar lo-tech, lo-fi, old school build, but a new remake. it's fun to wait for film development rather than get instant pics.

anyway i like your pics very much. here, you've messed with colour, contrast and added grain? is that all?

hey man, i'm just letting myself grow, fuckin' square

but really i'm just letting it go for a while because i can. i need to clean up in a bit, i forget what my face looks like.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i'm growing my hair out currently because as my wife says "long hair after 30 is sad and this is your last chance"

i'm growing my hair out currently because as my wife says "long hair after 30 is sad and this is your last chance"

look at our lord J.C, he was way past 30 and he looked fabulous.

Archived