IGNORED

Question about Caustic Window - Popcorn off Joyrex J4

hijexx

could anyone upload all the non-compilation caustic window tracks onto megaupload or rapidshare?

thanks in advance

i guess there's only two... Popcorn and R2D2... he had the space on the compilation how come he didn't put them on? maybe because popcorn is a cover?

because of legal rights if I'm not mistaken

R2D2 as well? Does it have unauthorized samples or something?

You're not serious, are you? The (unofficial) name of the track pretty much gives away what samples the song has and why it wasn't included on the compilation along with 'popcorn'...

Guest xmda001
James Brown ?

Have it. CAT004 12",White Label, Promo 1992. Fucking priceless. Sounds all good in my head.

Shorter original version on album 'And The Moog Synthesizer' by a bloke called Gershon Kingsley....who the fuck?

You guys probably know that already.............

James Brown ?

Have it. CAT004 12",White Label, Promo 1992. Fucking priceless. Sounds all good in my head.

Shorter original version on album 'And The Moog Synthesizer' by a bloke called Gershon Kingsley....who the fuck?

You guys probably know that already.............

Indeed that info. is known by most (jazzband) thanks for sharing tho. Welcome to the board (read the rules)

I have CAT005 12" White Label promo. Did you purchase this used or had it since new? :aphexsign:

Archived