IGNORED

A strange youtube experience

Salvatorin

Guest Pennywise
lol He's holding a picture of King Thorax. I see a Simpsons Movie poster, a Simpsons calender, and a lamp with a head for a base.

greenstonetiki.jpg

Woah...he looks exactly like I pictured him.

lol , a real head

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings

Damn, somebody should match up Edge and Salvatorin for Secret Santa - so Salvatorin gets a package postmarked Christchurch NZ. Oh the fun we could have fucking with his head...

Guest Pennywise

if you say his name 3 times in the mirror, he finds you, turns you into a jpeg and makes cartoon elephants and mice murder you horribly over and over again in powerpoint.

Woah...he is so passive and genuinely unscathed at my comments. I guess he really has confidence and contentness in what he has done and how he lives his life.

Why am I making fun of him anyway?

It is so interesting how he replies to disses. Without actually seeming pissed off he tells them (in a very christian manner) that he might be a bit wrong, but he still believes what he did before. When one pesters him, he always ends up telling you to become an "Alan and Morris Fan" HOW INTRIGUING.

I made an attempt to piss him off, and it ended quite oddly.

0megadwarf

I checked out some of your videos, Greenstonetiki.

You are obviously very creative, but you seem a bit obsessive. Might you be autistic? And you seem a bit warped and demented by the oppressive force of Christianity. How I wish Australia and New Zealand didn't have to be fucking ruined by pasty british bastards. There is my vulgar and rude commentary of the day, I hope you pray for me or some silly shit.

Greenstonetiki (20 hours ago)

Don't diss God! Well, your right, I am a bit Autistic. LIKE 5 PERCENT! And I pray for everybody at once. I'll keep that in mind. Now I wish you can go see Alan and Morris and become a fan!

I love this:

FlappyDraws:

I HATE KING THORAX HES A DOUCHE BUG

Greenstonetiki (1 day ago)

Say that to King Thorax's face! Then he'd climb up through your shirt then bite you on the chest where your heart is then your dead or probably seriously injured. And I think King Thorax is way better than you!

Guest nene multiple assgasms

he kind of looks like a simpsons character lol.

leave him alone. this isn't 4chan.

leave him alone. this isn't 4chan.

Hey I'm not trying to ruin his life or anything...but since he is the one sending me weird pm's I don't see why I can't look into the matter a bit.

Archived