IGNORED

A strange youtube experience

Salvatorin

I love this:

FlappyDraws:

I HATE KING THORAX HES A DOUCHE BUG

Greenstonetiki (1 day ago)

Say that to King Thorax's face! Then he'd climb up through your shirt then bite you on the chest where your heart is then your dead or probably seriously injured. And I think King Thorax is way better than you!

How come I haven't see this earlier - this is brilliance! The cartoons are just so screwed up it's fascinating... he seems to have sort of a personification-fetish, -obsession and -phobia at the same time. I love how the weird psychology can be seen through the stuff he produces. Like a real and more disturbed Jerry Jackson. I think I'm gonna watch all his stuff. Great "find" that is! :ok:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you weren't wrong about the christian-stuff after all. Also we should find out who Jazmin Macdonald is. :rdjgrin:

post-4470-1213787820_thumb.jpg

edit: http://www.christchurch-stock.org.uk/about_our_people.html - Mordbid :kiss:

Morris ambushes Alan outside a dangerous cave by whipping him in. So Alan ends up that he has to use his skill and mind to outsmart Morris and the Cave.

Do you reckon he could do it?

Note: This version of the episode only shows what happened to Alan in the middle of the episode. If you want to see what happened to annoying Morris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkwEwhhpXek

These enthusiastic descriptions are quite sad... Also, look:

Hirnduebel (11 hours ago) Do you animate these using Power Point?

Greenstonetiki (8 hours ago) Yup. Like it?

It must take him forever too.

that guy has some serious future in animation. look out springymajig! lol bot

and salvatorin, you had better be influenced by some of this guy's stuff for our split ep, hahah.

Guest vodor

oh my god this is some fucked up shit.

check out the tree branches in this one. and the "plane" has suns for propellers in that one shot, with the sun in the background. some drugged out shit right there.

I've just watched some of his cartoons. Jesus. It's like a whole series of that Russian Itchy and Scratchy replacement.

AHAHAHAHA I LOVE THAT!!!! I remember when I first saw that I laughed my ass off for like 10 minutes.

Its almost like some kind of ultra-chris cunningham revelation. This is loads more creepy than anything that guy could come up with. Some weird close up of the mask happens and then suddenly HE IS AKU AKU. The circle is complete, he is finally on with his gods.

Its very interesting to me, for that matter, that he considers himself up in his own pantheon. His gods constantly tell him how wonderful he is. What a strange, strange, phenomenon.

if you say his name 3 times in the mirror, he finds you, turns you into a jpeg and makes cartoon elephants and mice murder you horribly over and over again in powerpoint.

fucking LOL

And this shit is scary dang

ztufoti5.gif

Imagine the church weirdos seeing these and their forced-friendly reaction :/

That is exactly what was in my mind. They must have just sat there and wondered how they were going to brainwash the boy out of creating these sinful videos.

It seems like church is a huge deal in his life and the people he knows.

l_80d5c812e4f2c5f5b540e3b70b99aa14.jpg

Look at how "fi and soph" drop in and make sure to coat their disapproval of his missing church with a compliment.

*strokes chin* the plot thickens.

This is authism.

As a kid, I was diagnosed with atypical authism (whatever that means) and I used to have crazy obsessions like these. Like I would search for number patterns in phonebooks and type incremental numbers on a 386 all day. (1 2 3 4 5 6 7... it still gives me some weird satisfaction) But it kind of faded away at 12 or something and I have become completely 'normal' (I guess my obsessions have become 'healthy' and more or less controlable)

So yeah, I can see why he likes doing this stuff. Why he doesn't use other software and is making the same stuff over and over again.

But this kid has got it bad. Never had that insane fantasy world thing. Bet his environment doesn't help either.

Guest Rambo
This is authism.

As a kid, I was diagnosed with atypical authism (whatever that means) and I used to have crazy obsessions like these. Like I would search for number patterns in phonebooks and type incremental numbers on a 386 all day. (1 2 3 4 5 6 7... it still gives me some weird satisfaction) But it kind of faded away at 12 or something and I have become completely 'normal' (I guess my obsessions have become 'healthy' and more or less controlable)

So yeah, I can see why he likes doing this stuff. Why he doesn't use other software and is making the same stuff over and over again.

But this kid has got it bad. Never had that insane fantasy world thing. Bet his environment doesn't help either.

Good post and everything but seriously, why are you dissing him ? He's red hot.

This is authism.

Good post and everything but seriously, why are you dissing him ? He's red hot.

he isn't dissing, he is helping us understand Greenstonetiki and letting me understand how to harness his power further

• 2 months later...
Guest countchocula
oh my god this is some fucked up shit.

check out the tree branches in this one. and the "plane" has suns for propellers in that one shot, with the sun in the background. some drugged out shit right there.

Haha at 1:19 that guy says "that crash caused extreme amusement bro".

Also he has to be one of the most passive people ever. He devotes his life to these cartoons and when people insult them he just responds politely example:

bloodyfuckinrocgod (2 months ago) Show Hide

dude you're a fuckin loser. this is the bigest piece of crap i've ever seen. you just wasted 1:07 of my life.

Greenstonetiki (2 months ago) Show Hide

I've improved my graphics since then!

Archived