IGNORED

A strange youtube experience

Salvatorin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

reading about the repetitive behaviours, the compulsions... i'm sensing a strange tie-in with my post in the salvia thread about thought loops and other shit that happens during fevers, trips, half-asleepness

i've always been a little towards autistic, but i'm close enough to "normal" that no one is the wiser if i think ahead a bit... but, apparently, i've had moments of what is probably akin to what true autistics would experience... weirdola.

i actually did have some of this stuff as a kid... never to the point of counting numbers in phone books, but i used to have things like... my desk lamp and chair had to be in a certain exact configuration before i would feel comfortable going to sleep.

the older i get, the less of a shit i give about such things. i'm still a bit fussy, but i medicate that with a lot of weed.

• 1 month later...
Guest Funktion

The thing that creeps me out is the elephant's coy, knowing wink that happens every episode and the "title sequence" where the mouse shits blood for no reason. This is gold.

Guest JW Modestburns
lol He's holding a picture of King Thorax. I see a Simpsons Movie poster, a Simpsons calender, and a lamp with a head for a base.

greenstonetiki.jpg

This kid is brilliant. Do you have an address by any chance, my sketch comedy website is always looking for new talent? I want to send him a contract.

• 5 months later...
dude you'r a fuckin loser. this is the bigest piece of crap i've ever seen. you just wasted 1:07 of my life.

Greenstonetiki (2 months ago) Show Hide

I've improved my graphics since then!

A NEW COMPLICATION

Jesus fucking lol. But honestly, this kid is really fascinating. I'd like to spend a day with him; I have so many questions.

Guest ms-dos

The silence is terrible.

This kid will shoot his dad in his sleep for taking away his X-Box, and then expect him to come back to life in the next episode.

The silence is terrible.

This kid will shoot his dad in his sleep for taking away his X-Box, and then expect him to come back to life in the next episode.

hahahahaha

guys I'm actually kind of scared, he sent this to me:

I know since the MrDwayneReed inccident that you supported Alan and Morris and you only suscribed rather than be my friened. So it's about time.

"Ganesh in heaven, smash Morris for Menah!"

I thought Ganesh was a type of pastry creme.

if you say his name 3 times in the mirror, he finds you, turns you into a jpeg and makes cartoon elephants and mice murder you horribly over and over again in powerpoint.

I'm going to pass out from not breathing while I laugh at this.

Guest EDGEY
A NEW COMPLICATION

ok ... so.

I clicked play on the first posting of this video and it didnt start. So clicked on the next one, and the next one. It's insanely surreal when 2 or 3 of these videos are playing concurrently.

Guest Pilcat

he has a weird "recruitment instinct" like a zombie missionary. he encourages anyone and everyone to keep watching and "be fans"

it's a strange mix of christian-ness, sheltered-ness, and illness.

i knew it was powerpoint as soon as i saw the animation, it's bizarre how much it reminds me of the time-stretching effects of salvia.

Archived