IGNORED

Enteli Tapulis

Dale

Overall:

The melodies are a bit too random in my opinion, and I know you've made them sound out of tune on purpose but it may just be a bit too much. Around 2:10 the overall mood of the track gets a bit darker and I like this, but I think there's a bit too much reverb on the beat.

Guest silencide

Sounds are nicely chosen ;) Melodic parts are OK for me 95% of the track lenght... and I think that everything may be allright in a few listenings :)

Overall:

The melodies are a bit too random in my opinion, and I know you've made them sound out of tune on purpose but it may just be a bit too much. Around 2:10 the overall mood of the track gets a bit darker and I like this, but I think there's a bit too much reverb on the beat.

I'm open to criticism otherwise I would not have posted this track of mine here. I don't tend to post much over here anymore, however I wanted to post this one

I don't quite understand what you mean by the melodies being random? There are different arrangements in the melodies to create more of a variation for the listener and to keep the track more interesting by having varied stages of the track as a whole e.g. you mentioned that you liked the part around 2.10 because it took on a darker tone, which was what I wanted to achieve by variation and keeping the listener interested and ofcourse surprised. Everything I do is done on purpose, I don't work by random processes.

Okay, random was the wrong word :)

What I meant was, that it sounded a bit as if you rushed the melody or just recorded something really quickly without reconsidering what you had played. I'm sorry if it sounds a bit harsh, because I can assure you that I don't intend on sounding like a bitch, hehe.

Nah it's cool I don't think you're bitching. I respond to any comments whether positive or negative. This track took a while to produce > purely because I kept leaving it alone and then coming back to it on and off for roughly 5 months.. I didn't ever seem too sure about it at the beginning but now I really like the final piece.

Archived