IGNORED

rewind music video

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

seriously. its on youtube.

the track is this cheesy vocal track over some light drums and synths, and the music video is some hard edged dark room with some chick doing kung fu. i really dont get it. is it for real!?

seriously. its on youtube.

the track is this cheesy vocal track over some light drums and synths, and the music video is some hard edged dark room with some chick doing kung fu. i really dont get it. is it for real!?

By the tone of your post, I'm guessing you're not a fan of one of Cylob's all time classic tunes (obviously that is a matter of opinion, of course).

Guest bitroast

no no no, i absolutely love cylob. referring to his music as cheesy vocal track over some light drums and synths was not an insult. bollocks, sorry about not being clear on that.

what i'm not a fan of is the video, that doesnt fit the music at all. is it even an official video or anything or was it fanmade, because it's rather terrible.

Guest Drahken

I believe it was at least approved maybe? although I wouldn't bank on that. I remember someone asking Cylob about it in an interview, and it memory serves the video came quite a bit later in time than the song.

Archived