IGNORED

Post your P168 b-sides

Squee

My P168 week was horrible! I couldn't finish anything, I hated everything I made and I ended up deleting a lot of my tracks even though I could probably have finished them later if I wanted to. The only track that I've kept and I plan on finishing is the one I've attached, but as you can hear in the end of the melody I just fucked it all up and I didn't feel like working on it any longer...

Now, post the tracks you didn't finish either... We've already heard one of Mosca's tracks and it rocked! Luke has posted one of his tracks aswell in the General Banter, but I thought it could be fun if we all posted our rejects in one topic so here's your chance...

this was going to be track 6 off of my ep, but time ran out and as you can hear it all falls on its arse after 1.30 mins. I will finish it at some point.

Interesting track Squee, could definately take the elements places given time, just as it gets going it stops tho lol

did you use any of those hardware failure samples on this that were posted in ekt forum? keep it up

this was going to be track 6 off of my ep, but time ran out and as you can hear it all falls on its arse after 1.30 mins. I will finish it at some point.

I like it, but I think that it could use a lead melody on top of all the athmosphere-kinda-like synths...

thanks, yeah i literally spent 10 mins working on that one, its just a vibe at the moment

this one was going to be "track three" at some point, till i wrote another i thought was better, again, not fully worked out, but the melody im happy with.

"trapese breaks" is just a quirky weird track i had a hard time finding suitable melodies to go with its glitchy nature and atonal frequency rhymthic shit

Guest IdironBoomtracks

interesting stuff guys!

this is the beginnings of a classical/orchestral song i was gonna do. i organised the setup but just didnt have the time to do anything with it...

Silete_Venti.mp3

interesting stuff guys!

this is the beginnings of a classical/orchestral song i was gonna do. i organised the setup but just didnt have the time to do anything with it...

Silete_Venti.mp3

WOw! Where the hell did you get those vocals from?!=!?E=R!!#!

interesting stuff guys!

Silete_Venti.mp3

definately finish this one, lush samples, sounds like the beginning of an FSOL track.

this was going to be a recreation of genesis's dance on a volcano, the original has some of the best synth sounds/melodies in any tracks ive ever heard its just so fuckin kickass, tony banks is a god, anyway i only got some of the synth shit down and i was gonna put it in just like this but it sounds ass without the amazing drums behind it, im not good enough to recreate this as i want yet so maybe in the future when im not a noob eh.

06._dance_on_a_volcano_cpl.mp3

Guest Chimp Logic
My P168 week was horrible! I couldn't finish anything, I hated everything I made and I ended up deleting a lot of my tracks even though I could probably have finished them later if I wanted to. The only track that I've kept and I plan on finishing is the one I've attached, but as you can hear in the end of the melody I just fucked it all up and I didn't feel like working on it any longer...

Now, post the tracks you didn't finish either... We've already heard one of Mosca's tracks and it rocked! Luke has posted one of his tracks aswell in the General Banter, but I thought it could be fun if we all posted our rejects in one topic so here's your chance...

Damn. That was tasty. Hope to hear this when you wrap it up!

interesting stuff guys!

Silete_Venti.mp3

Agreed about the FSOL vibe. This will smoke when you get it developed.

(goes back to hard drive to see if I have anything worth sharing as a one-off)

Here's a noise-ish track I started and never finished for the AAAAAAARGH!!! ep I produced with my mysterious partner in crime Dan C. It's called "Nailing my cock to a Stagecoach bus seat", my bus was 20 minutes late that afternoon so I almost missed another bus. Fucking pisstake. I hate Stagecoach. Too bad I never finished the track I made to describe my hatred.

edit: really digging all of these by the way... Squees and Jaffa's are top notch and I'm just checking yours now idiron ;-)

I only did two tracks for p168. I did start a third track but didn't really get anywhere with it.

You can hear it meanders aimlessly along, which is why it ends suddenly. The melody is pretty shit as are other things. There are some parts i quite like that i might expand on, but in general i decided it wasn't worth continuing. This might be one of those tracks that takes ages to do. Hopefully if i do it'll be better than what i've done so far.

Anyway...

here it is...perhaps enjoy

I only did two tracks for p168. I did start a third track but didn't really get anywhere with it.

You can hear it meanders aimlessly along, which is why it ends suddenly. The melody is pretty shit as are other things. There are some parts i quite like that i might expand on, but in general i decided it wasn't worth continuing. This might be one of those tracks that takes ages to do. Hopefully if i do it'll be better than what i've done so far.

Anyway...

I dig this!

lucid rhythms - snuff ep (out-takes)

http://ac39.po.gs/lucid_rhythms_-_snuff_ep_outttakes.zip

01 : sound system plays a lucid tune [6:55]

02 : industrial [3:28]

03 : logarithmic overlords [8:53]

just some random tracks that didn't make the cut.

enjoy

:)

the link didn't work

Anyway...

I dig this!

Cheers!

Thanks for those samples too by the way - they definately came in use for p168. :ok:

Archived