IGNORED

Post your P168 b-sides

Squee

here are the three tracks that i made last week. 1 = regular crap , 2 = funkish crap 3 = live sequence crap; they all suck. 1 + 2 were done on last thursday and 3 was done on friday, right before I decided to give up. Maybe if I had more time on my hands then something better would have been made.

here are the three tracks that i made last week. 1 = regular crap , 2 = funkish crap 3 = live sequence crap; they all suck. 1 + 2 were done on last thursday and 3 was done on friday, right before I decided to give up. Maybe if I had more time on my hands then something better would have been made.

The 2nd track is pretty damn good! Finish it, please

I only did two tracks for p168. I did start a third track but didn't really get anywhere with it.

You can hear it meanders aimlessly along, which is why it ends suddenly. The melody is pretty shit as are other things. There are some parts i quite like that i might expand on, but in general i decided it wasn't worth continuing. This might be one of those tracks that takes ages to do. Hopefully if i do it'll be better than what i've done so far.

Anyway...

here it is...perhaps enjoy

Droid, this is REALLY well done. Wow. I'm totally 100% impressed the fuck out. Some of the most pro sounding non-major-label electronic stuff I've heard... unless you are signed to a major in which case it's just really pro sounding and I understand why you got signed. Great work. Beats and production are really slick. I would buy that.

I only did two tracks for p168. I did start a third track but didn't really get anywhere with it.

You can hear it meanders aimlessly along, which is why it ends suddenly. The melody is pretty shit as are other things. There are some parts i quite like that i might expand on, but in general i decided it wasn't worth continuing. This might be one of those tracks that takes ages to do. Hopefully if i do it'll be better than what i've done so far.

Anyway...

Droid, this is REALLY well done. Wow. I'm totally 100% impressed the fuck out. Some of the most pro sounding non-major-label electronic stuff I've heard... unless you are signed to a major in which case it's just really pro sounding and I understand why you got signed. Great work. Beats and production are really slick. I would buy that.

:ermm:

Nope, no record label here. Far from it. Just a kid in a room with too much time on his hands. But feel free to tell any labels to sort me out though :shade:

The synths in there are just the FM7 and the beats are just random single hit samples i have.

Thanks for the very kind words though. Clicky the link in my sig if you wanna hear more of my stuff, or wait for p168 Part 3 to go up.[/shameless plug]

Clicky the link in my sig if you wanna hear more of my stuff, or wait for p168 Part 3 to go up.[/shameless plug]

Cool. Milk + is my favorite of the lot. The mix on that one is really polished and the programming's quite tasty. It sounds like you put the most into the mastering on that one (?) Whatever treatment you gave it, it sounds great. Very full mix.

this was going to be a recreation of genesis's dance on a volcano, the original has some of the best synth sounds/melodies in any tracks ive ever heard its just so fuckin kickass, tony banks is a god

06._dance_on_a_volcano_cpl.mp3

Hey, Paul...

img_ampsycho.jpg

Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide...
i have to return some video tapes :fear:

Anyway...

this is a great great tune mate, this marimba(?) bass simply melts me and the fart(?) sounding synth is great too, i like how the supposed lead sounds meander and work as supporting ones even if it wasnt your intention :)

Archived