IGNORED

Dayvan Cowboy

Guest helios2

Guest helios2
man the BoC subforum is so fun I love it lol yay

helios2, buddy, if you wanna know about the subliminal messaging in their music, the beauty of it is to find it first, then check to confirm if what you heard is accurate. I frown that you asked about it without evidently digging into the song itself.

That's the thing, you see. I thought BoC used subliminal messaging (if you can call it that) for mind control purposes, although I do know for a fact that reversed/hidden vocals have little or no effect on the listener. It's their intention that counts, though. I mean, who would want to listen to music made by a pair of religious nuts trying to futilelessly gain mind control over their audience?

Anyway, now I know that BoC use these tricks only to add a bit of mystery to their music, and I can fully appreciate that, no thanks to some of the "LOL" fuckers here.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

helios2, buddy, if you wanna know about the subliminal messaging in their music, the beauty of it is to find it first, then check to confirm if what you heard is accurate. I frown that you asked about it without evidently digging into the song itself.

That's the thing, you see. I thought BoC used subliminal messaging (if you can call it that) for mind control purposes, although I do know for a fact that reversed/hidden vocals have little or no effect on the listener. It's their intention that counts, though. I mean, who would want to listen to music made by a pair of religious nuts trying to futilelessly gain mind control over their audience?

Anyway, now I know that BoC use these tricks only to add a bit of mystery to their music, and I can fully appreciate that, no thanks to some of the "LOL" fuckers here.

goatstar.jpg

Guest Ipacial Section
Did you know that In The Annexe has children talking in it?

did you know that Aquarius Samples Counting??

who'd have thought!

captain obvious saves the day!

cellphone and played tetris at the dinner table.

Helios the reason we are laughing is first these sort of questions have been asked millions of times , you could easily have googled it hey look helios hey helios look here also the fact you got your undies in such a bundle is a bit silly as well there was a constructive post for you helios good i'm glad i could help.

cellphone and played tetris at the dinner table.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

I definitely read in an early interview that they mixed flash frames in the video they projected in their very early live shows. mentioned to the effect : "that could really destroy you" and with half remembered: "you will do such-and such on this date".

Guest helios2

Yeah, flashing frames in videos do have an effect on the viewer, but as far as I know, hidden or reversed vocals in audio do not.

Guest Rightsidedrive

I heard this aerosmith song the other day, and you can clearly hear "just push play, we are going to get you anyway"....

pretty scary shit.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

.elbat rennid eht ta sirtet deyalp dna enohpllec

Cell phone and played tetris at the dinner table.

!loL

I has Pajama Sam avatar. :angry:

:smile: !eurt si siht

Guest MrMessiah

No "messages" in Dayvan Cowboy, but parts of it are recorded backwards, like a lot of BoC. Nothing subliminal about that though, the intention is to make pretty music, and there's only 4 ways you can load tape into a tape player :)

Guest streamrunner

Crowley04.jpg

• 8 years later...

Archived