IGNORED

Aphex Twin this Friday

phudoshin

Guest Enter a new display name
I too might brave this. Provided I can pick up a cheap ticket.

hell yea you should try, it's something else just to see Richard in action :aphexsign:

In action? He barely moves!

That's exactly what I thought. :laughing:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm looking forward to check out the video :wink:! maybe he wants to visit germany and to play here again, i sure will get my tickets :smile:!

Second.

I too might brave this. Provided I can pick up a cheap ticket.

hell yea you should try, it's something else just to see Richard in action :aphexsign:

In action? He barely moves!

Haven't you seen your avatar?

Haha, thanks. That is exactly what I thought after reading the post as well...

yes while it's obvious Richard doesn't do much up on stage often, it is still worth just to see him up there doing anything, seeing him in the 'proverbial' action is a treat, he does get into the sets every now and then, even at Coachella when re-watching it he is up there bobbing his head to beats

dont forget to throw a beachball at him when the set is over

:laughing:

there's a 75% chance I can get stage-side to record this....

mums the fuckin word though and don't expect a coachella "interview" repeat

Push your way to the front... that is what I did at Coachella, even throughout the beginning of the set I moved from the front rightside of the stage to more towards front center. Oh and you fuckin' rule for trying to record this set as well :aphexsign:

Guest bitroast

hehe, as much as i'd appreciate the effort of you recording the video, im more excited about a good quality audio recording. why bother recording someone staring at a laptop :S

my own personal fave live shows are ones with audience noise and a feeling of what the performance was like + I don't have access to soundboards/audio recording equipment. I also find myself enjoying the show more after the event through hearing/seeing recordings so its a technical excersise for me to try and record the thing well.

We'd all love to see RDJ jump around like a loon but some of us like him expressing his art the way he does just fine. If that means 2 hours of staring..... he does it sooooo fucking well.

it's definietly worth videotaping for the crowd reaction and the whole atmosphere

he brings out a few surprises now and then like the afx grinners at the manchester gig. id much rather see that than some cunt on a boring guitar

Guest griever

yeah, i read in an article that he played a modified version of "come to daddy" and there were male dancers with masks making strange faces :smile:!

Archived