IGNORED

Analord in Mass Effect

avinit

I've been busy playing Mass Effect on the PC.

There's a bar called Flux in the game and I'm certain there's an Analord track playing in the background !

I'm gonna listen to my mp3s of the 12"'s so I can identify it and see if I'm right.

Anyone else play the game and notice this ?

You can get it real cheap on the interwebz you know :angry:

I've been playing through it but I didn't really notice.. are you sure?

I'm pretty sure but I'm gonna find out when I get home from work !

Guest Barricade

Alright, I'm flying back to the Citadel to find out. I've finished the game twice but never noticed it. Gonna check if you're right.

Guest Barricade

I've checked it and it's just a looping techno beat. Deffinitely not Analord. I have the Xbox360 version.

Damn it, I get the impression I may be wrong :undecided:

I listened to the Analord series and oddly enough I didn't find the track from the bar, this is strange :omg:

I just realised I can't go back to Flux to check it out coz I'm wanted on the Citadel and shit... :devil:

:angry:

I did all the assignments and not just the missions but if you only do the missions I reckon it will take a couple of hours to finish !

Guest Barricade

Exactly, if you finish all the assignments and land on every uncharted world it will take you a long time.

Archived