IGNORED

Dubstep Mix

Squee

I just received this wonder of a dubstep mix and thought I'd share it with the rest of you... unfortunately I haven't got any of the tracktitles, so if you know any of the tracks then please do post them. Especially the track around 4:15

Oh and another thing... it ends pretty abruptly.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nqwugmtjmjg

Guest Soothsayer

seeing as mediafire is blocked at my office, would you happen to know the dj that did the mix, maybe the name of it? probably find a tracklist that way...

Guest Soothsayer

ah, gotcha. I'll grab it later. worth a shot to maybe search around the "mixes" forum of dubstepforum.com though, might find something that way :) (usually with a lot of the online stations, they have a pretty solid roster of DJ's that spin, so it narrows your search a bit if you searched for "Dubstep FM", for instance).

also check www.barefiles.com

I weep for you Squee, you've started listening to dubstep now.

Nah, Pete... just a few tracks. I've come across a couple of Skream tracks that I thought were pretty decent and I intend on playing them at a gig later this summer, because the people before us are going to play some shitty indie rock and the guys before them play shitty house music. So my friend and I plan on blowing them up with some subsonic waves.

The thing about dubstep is that if you listen to a thousand dubstep tracks you just find one track that's actually worth something :)

Archived