IGNORED

hasty boom alert

Guest fazehans

Guest fazehans

I love this track, its absolutely amazing, ive only recently got into u-ziq, lunatic harness is brilliant as a whole brace yourself jason is also a classic.

anyone think that maybe venetian snares copied u-ziq with hes new track poo yourself jason?

lol just a thought .

Hasty Boom Alert is quite nice but Catkin and Teasel is my favorite off of Lunatic Harness, it's such genius layering of sound and such a quircky melody.

i agree, i also like mushroom compost more

• 1 month later...

I've never really given µ-Ziq much of my attention, but WOW. I just heard this song and it blew me away.

I can't get enough of it now. Lunatic Harness is a really good album, and I can't wait to get a copy of it.

• 3 weeks later...

much respect to Hasty Boom Alert, one of those tracks that changed my musical taste

Catkin and Teasel, and Winter Log are the other super cool tracks

this is the best track on that album.

Catkin & Teasel is 200% better than Hasty Boom Alert, Brace Yourself Jason 150% and Secret Stair 1 100%, imo of course...

Guest Pete is your friend

he really found the highhat button in that track. psss tsss tss tss tss pspspspspdsldksldsl. aside from being very magically delicious and all that fairy gnome netherworld padness only redemeaning factor in this song is at 3:45-4:05 then again at 4:50-5:15, straight gansta shit right there, love playing those easy breaks on a live drumset.

• 5 years later...

Archived