IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Bestival 2008

boris

Guest Calx Sherbet
In a perfect world someone could ship joshier their recording stuff to borrow to record for WATMM.

We should buy an official WATMM recording device which we ship around the world to record various sets.

EDIT: NEVER MIND I'D JUST EXPLOIT THE SYSTEM TO GET EVERYONE'S ADDRESS AND VISIT EVERY LAST ONE IN HOPES THAT ONE OF YOU IS ACTUALLY RDJ.

i was pretty serious about buying a recording device at one point, i still am but right now i don't have enough money.

plus, i kind of want to get fairly drunk and dance around like a dickhead.

:beer: + RAVE = :aphexsign:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got offered free tickets to this due to having fuckin' connections, I might go if I can be bothered.

record if you go please thanks

Guest Iain C
I got offered free tickets to this due to having fuckin' connections, I might go if I can be bothered.

record if you go please thanks

LOL, no.

it won't be no Glade festival... :beer: enjoy the show!

I'm def working this now... will be down the front for AFX and might try and get round to the production area when he finishes to try and meet him :)

That's reassuring news, glad to know you will be there! I think we can trust in you to report your findings in full :aphexsign:

Guest joshier
I'm def working this now... will be down the front for AFX and might try and get round to the production area when he finishes to try and meet him :)

haha good luck.

Guest joshier

That's reassuring news, glad to know you will be there! I think we can trust in you to report your findings in full :aphexsign:

Bestival is fucking cool, it is really great! Last year i danced around until 6am and then went to tent to sleep. Didn't have one hang over! it was such good fun, I met a lot of new and cool people too.

Just remember, don't leave shit in your tent like mobile phones, wallets etc, last year we had a couple of thieves and my wallet got nicked, they actually got in my tent when I was sleeping so the fuckers took my wallet, but don't let that make you think that the people are shit there, majority of them are sound, it was just a couple that raided all the tents and the police caught em after.

Yep will report back with set details. I'm going down next Monday to work as part of the festival build crew, should be a fun week!

Doesn't look like I'll be taping though, would consider doing it but no gear = no recording.

So what's the probability of having successful recorded and direct linked mp3?

Two out of three. So if we divide those two numbers we get 0.6666666 repeating, of course. Now multiply that to get a percent...

We have a %66.6 chance of getting a recorded and direct linked mp3 of this set. Not taking in other unforseen consequences.

Thats below an F in America, people.

Guest Calx Sherbet
So what's the probability of having successful recorded and direct linked mp3?

Two out of three. So if we divide those two numbers we get 0.6666666 repeating, of course. Now multiply that to get a percent...

We have a %66.6 chance of getting a recorded and direct linked mp3 of this set. Not taking in other unforseen consequences.

Thats below an F in America, people.

heh. that's a D where I am

i was pretty serious about buying a recording device at one point, i still am but right now i don't have enough money.

plus, i kind of want to get fairly drunk and dance around like a dickhead.

Fair play, just go and enjoy it!

:laughing: :teeth:

Leaving today for this, bon voyage WATMM! No recording devices being taken but I'll give you a summary when I come back next Monday.

:unhappy: Have fun.

Archived