IGNORED

Mt. Saint Michel

Guest mrcopyandpaste

Guest mrcopyandpaste

Yo. I went to Mt. Saint Michel while on holiday in the north of France. It was amazing. It's still a working abbey and we went to the cathedral

at 6pm when the monks were doing their silent prayer shit, and stayed in there for the Vespers which were sung and chanted, it was crazy. Anyway here are some pictures:

dsc00741vb9.jpg

dsc00745zv7.jpg

dsc00753id0.jpg

dsc00763sa7.jpg

dsc00748yu9.jpg

I listened to the Cathedral bell at the top but it didn't sound all that like the one sampled in the song. Have i got my facts right there?

I'm pretty sure the rumour about the bell sample in the song being the recording of the actual bell there is just a myth.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

nah, i always feel like such a tourist going to places like that so i always try to keep recordings and photos to a minimum. ive got a few albums of gregorian chant so it was kind of like seeing it live.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
nah, i always feel like such a tourist going to places like that so i always try to keep recordings and photos to a minimum. ive got a few albums of gregorian chant so it was kind of like seeing it live.

I know what you mean; I've never seen a tourist with a microphone in his hands though :laughing:

Guest mrcopyandpaste

The Beltane Border Morris Dancers - Sunday 24th August 2008 ... ... ... Marazion Apollo Male Voice Choir - Sunday 17th August 2008 @ 2pm ... ... ... Penzance Orpheus Ladies Choir - Sunday 22nd June 2008 @ 2pm ... ... ... Mounts Bay Singers - Sunday 15th & 29th June 2008 @ 3pm

• 9 years later...

Archived