• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Deep Fried Everything

burial is bell biv devoe

i can hear it in the soulful melodies and philly street sound

sounds nothing like the aphex

he told me at BLOC that he sampled synths from SAW2 on untrue

i'm referring to style. many people in techno have/use the same synths as rdj, it doesnt "make them sound like rdj"

here ya go

from his Myspace:

hi

for a while theres been some talk about who i am , but its not a big deal

i wanted to be unknown because i just want it to be all about the tunes.

over the last year the unknown thing become an issue so im not into it any more.

im a lowkey person and i just want to make some tunes, nothing else. my names will bevan, im from south london, im keeping my head down and just going to finish my next album, theres going to be a 12" maybe in the next few weeks too with 4 tunes. hope u like it, i'll try put a tune up later

sorry for any rubbish tunes i made in the past, ill make up for it

a big big thank you to anyone who ever supported me, liked my tunes or sent me messages, it means the world to me

big up everyone, take care, will ( burial )

Burial is really good deep rhythms like basic channel and whatnot ..He isn't richard though, FACT"! How do i know? because i've met the fucking bloke in soho! HA

Guest cardan

I AM THE APHEX TWIN

Forgive, reversed, is reminiscent of Aphex's Stone in Focus.

ITS GOTTA BE HIM THEN TOTALLY BROW

edit: now now, let's not jump to conclusions.

Guest Sir Winston

I love Burial, both the albums were growers and I love albums so much more for that fact. Lovely stuff and really want the unreleased tracks. Hope they are on the (never to be released at this fucking rate) dj kicks album.

aphex is far too talented to make tracks by doing bad acapella rips from r & b songs and running them through auto-tune

Hah! Every time I listen to Archangel I think about when you went off on one about the auto-tune in a Burial thread. You still haven't let it go!

aphex is far too talented to make tracks by doing bad acapella rips from r & b songs and running them through auto-tune

Hah! Every time I listen to Archangel I think about when you went off on one about the auto-tune in a Burial thread. You still haven't let it go!

is archangel a song by burial or a band? if its a song by burial i think its very funny !!!! i like burials first album, just confused how people can tolerate auto-tune! maybe its because i worked for the company that made it and its just extra LOL when people use it seriously in music.

Archived