IGNORED

Is Cylob IDM?

SCONES TO DIE FOR

Guest David R James

The term is both incorrect and irrelevant to most artists and music that have been branded with the term especially unsigned artists in the world of myspace. There are to many ‘plug-ins’ around that make an artist so far from electronic music its almost brain dead. There isn’t anything wrong with that but the term is never used in the right context, at least not anymore.

The term is both incorrect and irrelevant to most artists and music that have been branded with the term especially unsigned artists in the world of myspace. There are to many ‘plug-ins’ around that make an artist so far from electronic music its almost brain dead. There isn’t anything wrong with that but the term is never used in the right context, at least not anymore.

Hi monolith, your myspace is music is good

Guest David R James
i thought "electronic music" nowadays meant "sounds like 1997-and-onward autechre"

Yeah Autechre are still electronic music because they use their brain to create Max/msp patches etc. But does pressing a button on a plugin make you electronic music?

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
i thought "electronic music" nowadays meant "sounds like 1997-and-onward autechre"

Yeah Autechre are still electronic music because they use their brain to create Max/msp patches etc. But does pressing a button on a plugin make you electronic music?

yes

Guest Caustic

there's a thread in GB that lists electronic music things. see that for details.

(hay im posteng in Cylob subforlorn)

Guest David R James
m_34aae41d6a33c407b65c46aa1271c15d.gif

I dont think that monolith is electronic music, its just fun :)

in my categorizing on my hard drive i have aphex twin and mu-ziq as electronic music

and cylob and autechre in experimental electronic

I can see your theory there

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nene multiple assgasms

my mp3s are categorized as either musique concrète, kidz bop, clown-hop, or norteño.

Archived