IGNORED

Flashbulb - Pale Blue Dot

MadnessR

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Benn Jordan delivers an original, beautiful, and flowing full-length ambient album tributing the late scientist/teacher/existentialist Carl Sagan. A tranquil cinematic album that everyone would enjoy."

lol

lol

Guest Enter a new display name
"Benn Jordan delivers an original, beautiful, and flowing full-length ambient album tributing the late scientist/teacher/existentialist Carl Sagan. A tranquil cinematic album that everyone would enjoy."

:laughing:

:laughing:

i wonder if harky wrote that

Yeah, maybe I should be blowing smoke up afx's ass for great songs like: Bit, Aussois, Bit4, Bonus High Frequency Sounds, or any of the absolutely ground breaking tracks in the Universal Indicator series.

Or perhaps I should be talking about Squarepusher's great talent... Wow! Just listen to these wonderful tracks:Cranium Oxide, Itti-Fack, 8 Bit Mix #2, Melt 14.6, or the greatest track on Hello Everything:Vacuum Garden. (Sure glad I spent all that extra money on the vinyl so I could get the bonus CD of more Vacuum Trax...changed my life!!!)

Don't even get me started on Autechre's noise tracks. I've never felt ripped off by Mr. Benn Jordan. At least his music IS music.

Funny how people pitch a bitch because I posted this in General Banter. Sorry. Should leave the main page of the WATMM forums to enlightening topics such as:

i have started an online recipe book

contributions welcome

how often do you groom your scrotal sac?

sarah palin is cool

Guest goodwillsidis
Don't even get me started on Autechre's noise tracks. I've never felt ripped off by Mr. Benn Jordan. At least his music IS music.

no, no, I think we should explore this in more detail-- a side by side comparison of the shortest AFX/SQPR/AE tracks with the worst tracks by Flapshulb.

will someone who can actually bring themselves to listen to some of Benn's lil symphonies another time start us off?

Yeah, maybe I should be blowing smoke up afx's ass for great songs like: Bit, Aussois, Bit4, Bonus High Frequency Sounds, or any of the absolutely ground breaking tracks in the Universal Indicator series.

Or perhaps I should be talking about Squarepusher's great talent... Wow! Just listen to these wonderful tracks:Cranium Oxide, Itti-Fack, 8 Bit Mix #2, Melt 14.6, or the greatest track on Hello Everything:Vacuum Garden. (Sure glad I spent all that extra money on the vinyl so I could get the bonus CD of more Vacuum Trax...changed my life!!!)

Funny how people pitch a bitch because I posted this in General Banter. Sorry. Should leave the main page of the WATMM forums to enlightening topics such as:

i have started an online recipe book

contributions welcome

how often do you groom your scrotal sac?

sarah palin is cool

lol. just lol.

Archived