IGNORED

MF Doom - Born Into This

takeshi

Guest Glass Plate

I think it's really good to include that topic in hiphop it's pretty rare especially in not just a really hateful way, I too feel it's to be a joke, though you some times feel he really does hate them. Just wasn't the best made track but the lyrical topic was interesting.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IRARI

i thought maybe this album could revive my interest in hip-hop as i liked madvillainy but so far i'm not getting it

Guest AOOproductions

Seems like a lot of people are excited about the tom yorke remix, but I honestly didn't think he did a very good job at all. Then again, this is his first rap production isn't it?

Seems like a lot of people are excited about the tom yorke remix, but I honestly didn't think he did a very good job at all. Then again, this is his first rap production isn't it?

Where can i hear this? Is this the I-tune's only thingy?

yea, i find it a bit disappointing as well. the best part of that song, imo, is the rhythm change up in the middle and thats totally disregarded in the remix. the remix is ok, i was expecting something huge though.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

:w00t:

it's great to see mos crackin' up over doom lines the same why I do.

:w00t:

it's great to see mos crackin' up over doom lines the same why I do.

Yeah, it's good to know one of my favorite rappers loves Doom as much as I do. I'm sending this video to anyone who asks me why I like Doom.

But, I knew Mos was a fan of Doom when I saw this vid online a little over a year ago.

just heard this and it's pretty damn good. sounds like doom is back on point after all that cartoony bullshit.

Guest Hanratty

When Tom Yorke does a remix, is it just him messing with synths/samples in front of a computer? or is it him with a crew of actual producers who do most of it and then he approves it?

Guest AOOproductions

When Tom Yorke does a remix, is it just him messing with synths/samples in front of a computer? or is it him with a crew of actual producers who do most of it and then he approves it?

either one is a fair guess

he loves messing about with that stuff, he wrote all the beats/music for his album so id be really surprised if he had any help with any remixes. (maybe godrich has helped but its predominantly thom)

The "tough actin' Tinactin" line is my favorite. Really digging doom this the first Ive listened to him, I'm embarrassed to say what should I get next ? Madvillainy? I downloaded Special Herbs volume 1 to get a taste of his instrumental and it's pretty good. Suggestions?

Guest nene multiple assgasms
The "tough actin' Tinactin" line is my favorite. Really digging doom this the first Ive listened to him, I'm embarrassed to say what should I get next ? Madvillainy? I downloaded Special Herbs volume 1 to get a taste of his instrumental and it's pretty good. Suggestions?

either viktor vaughn - vaudeville villain or madvillain - madvillainy

what should I get next ? Madvillainy?

naw fuck that shit. get operation: doomsday! it's the first mf doom lp, and also the best by far.

either viktor vaughn - vaudeville villain or madvillain - madvillainy

^^^ second these, also the dangerdoom album is pretty fun too. As for the special herbs just go with the box set 0-9, which is all of them condensed into 2 discs at about 2 minutes apiece (sorta like dilla's donuts or the beat konducta volumes)

I got Madvillain- wow an excellent cd, I'll probably check Operation Doomsday too, I got a taste of Special Herbs ( vol1) and will probably get more.

I'm not sure about DangerDoom, I have Gnarls Barkley's first and it's wack as can be, so I'm skeptical of Dangermouse.

get operationd doomsday forsure.

seriously, fuck madvillany. it's definitely good, but it's way overhyped IMO

also, the special herbs boxset is a good introduction to his beats

I got Madvillain- wow an excellent cd, I'll probably check Operation Doomsday too, I got a taste of Special Herbs ( vol1) and will probably get more.

I'm not sure about DangerDoom, I have Gnarls Barkley's first and it's wack as can be, so I'm skeptical of Dangermouse.

Don't miss Viktor Vaughn - Vaudeville Villain, his best in my opinion.

Archived