IGNORED

"fading on tape"

FLA FUR BIS FLE

new to you,old to me..

did this...hmm..winter of 2004/2005,or around there..used some audio from an old home movie of my family @ around the holidays..i was about 5. just a mostly beatless melodic tune that i always enjoyed,but it never ended up on of my albums. so yeah..check it,if you get the chance..

fading on tape

jesus fuckiong christ i am a dick. some one move this plz. for fucks sake.

Guest Sleep Ophelia

Yeah wisp I've listened to the track a few times and it's beautiful. I've been playing it in a loop for a half hour or so.

WHERES THE BREAKCORE IM NOT LISTENIN TO THIS SHIT WITHOUT A SNARE RUSH MATE.

BAD ON YOU.

theo, how was the radio show? i'm sorry i missed it. was it successful? did they blindfold you? did they then proceed to kick the shit out of you while blindfolded while on acid

ahem, sorry. but anyway, maybe this is up on the internet or someone recorded it?

Guest Mr. Modular

It's very nice and lush, the actual melodies are far too different from BOC's style to make it like boc, so those BOC comments are not valid.

Among your better stuff, like your SAW remixes.

ok so it is sunday

i just rolled myself a nice spliff and sat down to find this

a perfect track to start off a lazy sunday afternoon

very nice

i dont know if its on my end or yours, but it took me a few tries over several days to actually download this track. it would always just timeout about half way thorugh.

anyway, very nice. i hear more aphex than boc if there is a comparison to be made. but not really sounding like anything except a very pretty and pleasant track. wonderful melodies. thanks for sharing this.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived