IGNORED

ET Elves

Zephyr_Nova

Guest disco_epilepsy

this is awesome, i like pretty much everything about it

however, i could not download it because i'd have to register with acidplanet and i'm too lazy for that!

keep at it

Thanks!

One of these days I will get around to hosting some tracks at a site where people don't have to register to download, where I can link to the mp3s directly. Though that's not top of my list of things-to-do. I've had way more exposure on there than any other mp3 hosting site I've posted on, so really the only reason I'd go elsewhere would be to satisfy this board, hehe.

production sounded decent.. but overall,i felt like the song had little momentum. there were a few parts i felt like the song could have really exploded,but i think l the track was bloated with a to many ideas,and just ended up getting bogged down by them. would like to hear a higher res version to give a better critique,but no acidplanet for me..

Yep, there were a lot of ideas thrown in there for sure. I like a thick mix with lots of hidden stuff thrown in that you can pick up with each new listen. An ultramegagroove explosion would have probably been fun too, though the amount of skipping I had to deal with made it hard to arrange something like that, wanted to stick with the 8-bit happy psycho melodies and hyperactive rhythms instead. I can see your point about it being a bit "bloated" though, it's a very busy track, not the most succinct piece of music by a long shot.

Archived