IGNORED

Good music similar to Analord and the Tuss

saikobjorn

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking back in this thread at my posts. i dont remember posting any of this shit. lol

sounds very analord until those awful house stabs come in.

Aphex was wise not to copy that style

[media=]

[/media]

i think this thread demonstrates very well that all music is subjective and personal and people get wildly different things from the same tracks. it could be the beats that dominate for some people, bassline for others, some people just notice the general ambience of a track and take that from it, some people the chords etc etc.

i think this thread demonstrates very well that all music is subjective and personal and people get wildly different things from the same tracks. it could be the beats that dominate for some people, bassline for others, some people just notice the general ambience of a track and take that from it, some people the chords etc etc.

yeah and still its highly interesting. I like most tracks posted

i don't think we're talking about the same topic. if those are similar to analord or tuss, then lots of people here make that kind of stuff.

have you listened to awepittance's suggestion, the album 'laquarto and perky' by not breathing? while it's not groundbreaking, it's very similar to the approach afx had creating analord.

i don't think we're talking about the same topic. if those are similar to analord or tuss, then lots of people here make that kind of stuff.

the topic is called "similar" not "identical". The tracks I picked contain some elements that are similar to aphex twin / the tuss but nobody would mistake them for something richard has done. I assume you are looking for stuff that is so close that its kind of hard to tell if its richards or not like the stuff wisp did for the tuss myspace page.

have you listened to awepittance's suggestion, the album 'laquarto and perky' by not breathing? while it's not groundbreaking, it's very similar to the approach afx had creating analord.

yeah these are really good and I guess many people would take them for richards work if you label them "analord 12"

I assume you are looking for stuff that is so close that its kind of hard to tell if its richards or not like the stuff wisp did for the tuss myspace page.

no, i meant similar, as awepittance said, in the workflow. how the tracks were created. the tracks you posted were just made differently. the rest is a matter of taste.

I assume you are looking for stuff that is so close that its kind of hard to tell if its richards or not like the stuff wisp did for the tuss myspace page.

no, i meant similar, as awepittance said, in the workflow. how the tracks were created. the tracks you posted were just made differently. the rest is a matter of taste.

ah ok these are real gems. I was already happy as I found a genre that went into his direction

ah ok these are real gems. I was already happy as I found a genre that went into his direction

I feel embarrassed, because I stumbled upon this not breathing album, circa when it came out, Iiked it but rushed throu it without the regard it deserved, when it was mentioned here I gave it a second spin, and it was a whole differend state, good jesus, I'm an idiot

• 3 weeks later...

Who know Arnaud Rebotini?

I recommend u 2 listen Music Components and Someone gave me religion

Great! Really awesome! Amazing!

Good music similar to Analord

Equipment used by him 4 his 2 albums above

• Roland : Roland Alpha Juno 2, Roland Juno-60, Roland JX-3P, Roland JX-8P, Roland SH-101, Roland TB-303, Roland TR-707, Roland TR-808, Roland TR-909
  • Korg Mono/Poly
  • ARP Odyssey
  • Sequential Circuits Pro-One
  • E-mu SP-1200

• Roland : Roland Alpha Juno 2, Roland Juno-60, Roland JX-3P, Roland JX-8P, Roland SH-101, Roland TB-303, Roland TR-707, Roland TR-808, Roland TR-909
  • Korg Mono/Poly
  • ARP Odyssey
  • E-mu SP-1200

[youtubehd]BAe05x32gdE[/youtubehd]

• 1 month later...

• Korg Mono/Poly
  • ARP Odyssey
  • E-mu SP-1200

[youtubehd]BAe05x32gdE[/youtubehd]

i could watch this shit all day

grabbed 'someone gave me religion' a few months ago

Archived