IGNORED

Scintilli out in '09

Dale

i'm really hoping it's gonna be a big fat Winter Solstice Banquit of Plaid delights! ;)

then there'll be much happy festivities and hard partying and dancing, ..so hard that we all take our clothes off!! Mbuki Mvuki stylee. hehehe :)

It'd be perfect to round all that off with a Plaid all-nighter in, erm, Norwich.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm really hoping it's gonna be a big fat Winter Solstice Banquit of Plaid delights! ;)

then there'll be much happy festivities and hard partying and dancing, ..so hard that we all take our clothes off!! Mbuki Mvuki stylee. hehehe :)

It'd be perfect to round all that off with a Plaid all-nighter in, erm, Norwich.

Plaid all nighter in London, please! or Brighton. or just anywhere down south way that's easy for me to get to. thankyou kindly, Plaid. :D hehe

ps. Caretstik, there's bound to be some sort of small tour, surely.. and Norwich aint that bad really, is it? :)

what 'cool' places are near Norwich? there must be a few towns/cities of 'cooler' status, if Norwich is that pants.... Birmingham, maybe? :)

Plaid all nighter in London, please! or Brighton. or just anywhere down south way that's easy for me to get to. thankyou kindly, Plaid. :D hehe

ps. Caretstik, there's bound to be some sort of small tour, surely.. and Norwich aint that bad really, is it? :)

what 'cool' places are near Norwich? there must be a few towns/cities of 'cooler' status, if Norwich is that pants.... Birmingham, maybe? :)

Nah, Norwich ain't too bad at all. Saw Plaid here in May, missed DMX Krew in July (had Uni work that was too pressing), and Nathan Fake and Kelpe been here fairly recently (plus Ulrich Schnauss as well, I think), with Hexstatic not too far off. Also missed Shitmat last year at a boozer near the City thanks to work I couldn't get out of it. Plaid's show got a good turnout and reception, and I got the impression they enjoyed playing here. It's probably a bit optimistic to expect them to return again so soon, but then again it's not too far from their own back yard I suppose (assuming they still live Suffolk way). It just strikes me that Norwich may not be the romantic sounding place to outsiders, but maybe that's just because of Alan Partride, Delia and Sale of The Century.

So thinking about it's, been pretty here good of late. I've no complaints in terms of gigs, and I do love the place really.

• 4 weeks later...

man so beautiful !

where did you find this??

isn't it lush!?

found on ThePlaideds' Youtube. he's got a lot of good/rare/unreleased/untitled/live stuff up there. worth checking out!

i can feel Scintilli coming.... it wants to be let free.... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apw8jMqWJJU

*goose bumps!*

now that's magic when you get goose bumps from music. this (new) untitled track has some power in it.

Thanks for sharing this! I remembered searching Plaid on Vimeo after their gamelan performance a few weeks ago, but never came across this.

This tune is definitely Ed at work. The first part is absolutely amazing. Those cinematic pads are in true Balil style, as well as the different dis-harmonic melodies throughout. Seeing as this is from 2009 probably means this is at least a year old. I also noticed that the strings are reminiscent of "Dowa Mondai."

This is the track the opened at FutureEverything earlier in the year, stunning intro and If i remember the whole video went more into wireframe and kicked in so it didnt end after nearly 3 minutes.

The gig was nearly all new material with some really sending goosebumps down my arm, I just hope they retain these tracks for the album

This is the track the opened at FutureEverything earlier in the year, stunning intro and If i remember the whole video went more into wireframe and kicked in so it didnt end after nearly 3 minutes.

was that the gig in the Victorian baths? the video above just made me think of that place. but it's prolly not the same gig.

The gig was nearly all new material with some really sending goosebumps down my arm, I just hope they retain these tracks for the album

i get them at the back of my neck, going down my back to my arms. oooo!

(@ oscillik, you just don't get that magic at all with mod-tBd. ;))

i think they'll retain them.. this is going to be the most epic Plaid album to date. i can feel it in the Force. :)

nah its the same thing as they did with the official boc tweets.

what do you mean? tBd tweeted that they had new BoC aswell? or what?

nah its the same thing as they did with the official boc tweets.

what do you mean? tBd tweeted that they had new BoC aswell? or what?

BoC had some tweets going on @ their official twitter account about verifying official pages and some unimportant other stuff. these where mirrored on fb as well. now they are all gone

they deleted it! wonder why.

probably because it was a big fat lie. lol

oh i agree, they probably were lying about it.

but they definitely did tweet about it.

the only people who're gonna be listening to it now, assuming it is all compiled and mastered and almost ready to go, are Warpbots and Plaid's closest friends/family.

The Black Dog are niether of those.

unless some twat has leeked it out to various ppl or Martin got it from Sean or someone higher up the foodchain like that, then i don't see how tBd could be listening to it. or even why they'd want to. ??

tbh i think it's getting pretty late in the year now to even announce its release for this year.... :(

oh well. we carry on. :)

they deleted it! wonder why.

probably because it was a big fat lie. lol

oh i agree, they probably were lying about it.

but they definitely did tweet about it.

the only people who're gonna be listening to it now, assuming it is all compiled and mastered and almost ready to go, are Warpbots and Plaid's closest friends/family.

The Black Dog are niether of those.

unless some twat has leeked it out to various ppl or Martin got it from Sean or someone higher up the foodchain like that, then i don't see how tBd could be listening to it. or even why they'd want to. ??

tbh i think it's getting pretty late in the year now to even announce its release for this year.... :(

oh well. we carry on. :)

i don't even like plaid and i'm getting frustrated at the little hints, like this one that was tweeted and then deleted

"oooooh mysterious!"

same with BoC. and aphex.

maybe i should sell all my records and give up on music?

i don't even like plaid and i'm getting frustrated at the little hints, like this one that was tweeted and then deleted

"oooooh mysterious!"

same with BoC. and aphex.

maybe i should sell all my records and give up on music?

lol. how does that follow? i mean about selling all your rekkids.

i thought you'd already given up on music mate?

Archived