IGNORED

animal collective - merriweather post pavilion

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest Glass Plate

they use ringmod a few times, I don't think I've heard them do that before this album.

My copy is really lo-fi waiting for the real deal.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest margaret thatcher

mostly awesome...the first 6 tracks hit hard, but has a mandatory 2nd half lull until no more runnin. oh, and brothersport is totally awesome.

the bass on this lp is pretty sick.

You are a mean-spirited wiener-face!

There is bass on this record.....

I know because I listened to it.....

maybe not bass lines per se, but there is a low end thing going on that is indicative of AC's music, wiener-head!

Guest Glass Plate

maybe not bass lines per se, but there is a low end thing going on that is indicative of AC's music, wiener-head!

are you talking to me? because I was serious. I like the bass in the album.

Guest beatfanatic

ok this is an honest question

Will I like the new album if I didnt like any of their earlier output and failed to understand the hype being AC ???

P.S I loved Panda Bear's Person Pitch . I only point this out since I have heard that the new record is sorta Panda Bearesque....

are you talking to me? because I was serious. I like the bass in the album.

Oops, I thought your Ha at the end was sarcasm related....

Carry on....

and damn this just keeps getting better with each listen.....

so close to the end of the year, but would be easy for me to say it is the best album I have heard this year, but not released...

Guest margaret thatcher

it's "adobe slabs" but i'll let you off

"my girls" is my track for 2008. seriously. burn that shit to a cd and drive down your block with the windows open. the record is produced by some aparently famous hip-hop producer, hence the fat bass and tight production.

Guest bitroast
fucking fool bastards can't even use wikipedia or just know something as simple as adobe. (that isn't photoshop)

why use wikipedia when you can just ask watmm, a less reliable source of information at the risk of being ridiculed?

Guest spraaaa

I wanna be excited about this but I've had this bootleg forever and it some of these songs seem kinda lame without all the reverb, what's with all the wibbly synths? still pretty sweet it's finally coming out though.

also if you don't get the hype check out spirit they're gone they've vanished - predates their popularity and it's hella trippy.

Guest Dassler

i'm loving my girls and guys eyes.

i remember reading somewhere they said gas has been a big influence on them, and that the next album would be the most experimental thing they've ever done.

Archived