IGNORED

cool library

encey

it's obscene that any one person should have something so cool. there's no way he can even enjoy one-thousandth of the coolness in his lifetime, that's how cool it is.

Guest bitroast

man, i've been considering playing the original myst game a fair bit recently. that pic isn't helping!

the plan is to play through the original to the latest one, as i've only played myst and riven and the story/atmosphere was amaaaazing.

• 3 months later...
Guest abusivegeorge

Thats absolutely awesome, for some reason it reminds me of a church I went to in Prague, made entirely from the bones of dead monks.

4th picture from bottom caught those ghosts out pretty damn good.

last night i had a dream that my colleague justin stole my synth. he told me to meet him at this library if i wanted it back. so i walk in and it's all dark and futuristic. literally, there's only the glow of computer screens shoved into empty spaces on the shelves and the ceiling is quite low, making the entire scene claustrophobic. there are junkies strung out on heroin sitting around these computers and playing the sims. i finally find justin in some narrow corner. he's sitting on the ground next to my synth and he forces me to compose electro house on it.

it was a scary dream.

Archived