IGNORED

fast acid/idm

Guest the televisor

Guest the televisor

cheers for listening =]

the name is random but the story behind it is meant to sound like 2 creatures watching another creature playing zelda: ocarina of time in a cellar.

btw any news on the zip;)

Guest the televisor

duno i just fancied making a side project of more acidy electronic music stuff, my televisor stuff is pretty much all ambient/piano, thanks for the feedback :)

It seems like sometimes if you feel like something belongs with a different name you can make a kind of concept album to put it under.

everyone can tell the dumb bitch in your avatar is an indian why do you feel the need to make the distinction that she is not chinese

Guest the televisor
It seems like sometimes if you feel like something belongs with a different name you can make a kind of concept album to put it under.

meh, i just felt like having another name for just my electronica/electronic music stuff, and have the televisor as just ambient/experimental

Archived