IGNORED

vibert - rhythm eps

Guest neremic

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

wicked! that first page also mentions an 11 track compilation with an exclusive tune, and the third ep has 2 tracks not on the cd.

can anyone work out a release date?

it's already out. Haven't seen it anywhere though. the clips sound good - the eps will have two tracks that the lp won't have which will have one track the eps won't.

How do you figure? That Rush Hour site says preorder, and when I clicked preorder it wouldn't even let me actually preorder it, it just (supposedly) reserves one for you when it is finally stocked. :undecided:

it's already out. Haven't seen it anywhere though. the clips sound good - the eps will have two tracks that the lp won't have which will have one track the eps won't.

How do you figure? That Rush Hour site says preorder, and when I clicked preorder it wouldn't even let me actually preorder it, it just (supposedly) reserves one for you when it is finally stocked. :undecided:

I remember seeing a release date of October 6 somewhere... I tried to order through a distribution center in the UK but they wanted to charge me $70.00 in shipping.

I listened to the samples at rushhour.nl and some of the tracks sound familiar. can anyone confirm that? I think one or two of these are previously released tracks with new names...

I emailed soundofspeed requesting USA distribution this was the reply:

here is us distributor detail ,please contact with him.will release 2 eps end of this month.

Christian

> christian@trafficent.com

> Traffic Entertainment Group, Inc.

> 39 Broad St. Ste. 4

> Quincy, MA 02169

> PH: (617) 845-0088

> FX: (617) 845-0090

I emailed Christian and got no reply as I assumed would happen.

Guest bitroast

yeah yeah, that was sposed to be a reply to bomb23 saying the tracks sound familiar.

probably came across like a prick though, just pointing it out like that :P

I love Luke but he's recycling bits a little too often for my liking. Some of the vocal samples he's used are on 3-4 tracks. Comphex wasn't an amazing track to start with but Rhythm is basically the same.

Guest AOOproductions

holy shit this sounds amazing... would have fit under his wagon christ moniker amazingly, has that luke sound that for sure, an he hasn't lost a beat, great as ever. And I love the fact he resamples bits, it makes his music so much more personal, and unique to him. It like certain sounds just represent him. My fav so far is Wow! Its Now!. EP2 is rockin by socks.

nah, dude it's all good.

Why the fuck does Vibert release this shit so no one can get their hands on it ?

japan is a big place...

no shit, but the last release he did on this record label, flew right under the radar... Luckily I got hooked up w/ some files. He always favors Japan for some reason, for instance Throbbing Pouch, Big Soup, and Yoseph all have exclusive tracks limited to the Japanese versions.

Archived