IGNORED

vibert - rhythm eps

Guest neremic

nah, dude it's all good.

Why the fuck does Vibert release this shit so no one can get their hands on it ?

japan is a big place...

no shit, but the last release he did on this record label, flew right under the radar... Luckily I got hooked up w/ some files. He always favors Japan for some reason, for instance Throbbing Pouch, Big Soup, and Yoseph all have exclusive tracks limited to the Japanese versions.

yeah, and it really actually silly to make a release only available in one country.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
shipping is too much!

juno.co.uk has em both and the total delivered to USA would be $34 ish...

I am waiting to hear from my local shop (Platinum Records) who says they buy from Traffic Entertainment Group (the supposed US Distributor) but hasn't seen the eps on any weekly release lists yet.

I DID get a reply from soundofspeed.net and was told to contact Traffic for US dist. of all new releases. When I called Traffic I was told they are wholesale only and the pointed me to Platinum (here in Seattle).

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: I WANT THESE EPs & that CD!!! Why can't i find them in french music shop? Why is ever in the net we can find them? ô why? ô shit! ok... i'll buy them in the net, i don't have other solution...

Any digi files of these about yet? Wanna hear it before i buy, money is tight at the mo

Yeah its gonna cost me like $50 to import this, anyone got some links :)?

Archived