IGNORED

[vid] Squarepusher - Coathanger²

phudoshin

Guest plangplang

so you're using youtube to distribute ur video, and then further lower the video dimension and resolution with an oversized passepartout, ANTiCONGS.

thumbnail video = future, because you can watch 10 of them at once...?

You hear a song... one tiny part of it sounds "off" to you... you edit it so it sounds better to you and you make a fun video for it. :devil:

Thats it folks.. its wasn't any bother at all and now i'm enjoying the track better than before. I like it when the pusher throws his name around the tracks.. so in this case, i gave him a hand.... :rolleyes:

can you do an alternate version of "children talking" for me where instead of mashed potatoes it says fried potatoes cause i like mashed potatoes so listening to that song isn't a very enjoyable experience for me

Seeing as perceptions of time are usually localised to the perceiver, I don't think it was wasted at all.....

.............on the other hand, telling me about your reaction seems to be utterly pointless :)

The word "coathanger" is fine.. but observing it and respecting it seem a little bit inane unless you're standing in front of your own on-screen visuals tripping your bin off.

There's also a touch of irony in ripping off an artist i'm a big fan off especially in a track where i get vocals to say "respect the squarepusher" instead of the coathanger. It looks like i don't respect him or i'd leave well enough alone... but then again i do because i've spent time on tinkering with essentially a great lttiel track.

geddit?

Coathangers annoy the fucking fuck out of me, especially when they get all tangled up in the wardrobe (normally the wire ones do this, but latterday plastic variants are also culpable). However, I find the actual word 'coathanger' inoffensive.

• 10 months later...
Guest shibboleth

Went to find the real video for comparison but ran into this.

PROBABLY NSFW:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

coathanger goes in woman not other way round

• 6 years later...

Archived