IGNORED

3 second video with sound

Guest joshier

Guest joshier
pretty cool. did it take long to make?

well, i made the sound from other previous edits I done, so I don't know how long I took in total, but to compile the sound in total to match footage and to customize took about 20 minutes.

Then the video, that took in total I'd say about 2 hours because it's taken me a bit of time to get into it again (animation).

I use ableton and cinema 4d if anyones curious. I've used c4d since I was 12.

I tried to match up the sounds to the footage as best as I could, though the only bit that isn't obvious to link up with the footage is where the main sound which links the spinning light bit - that becomes 'brighter' (i push the filter sweet up) just as it comes out of the 'orb'.

Apart from that though, all the sounds I've linked are as I say, quite obvious.

tough to comment on since its so short, but i think it works well.

in the end, however, when the image goes away and there is still sound, i believe the image should somehow fizzle out in time with the sound.

nice work!

Guest joshier
tough to comment on since its so short, but i think it works well.

in the end, however, when the image goes away and there is still sound, i believe the image should somehow fizzle out in time with the sound.

nice work!

Yes, That was the only hitch that I was aware of and did not change.

I done this because (if i recall correctly_ it sounded odd when fazing out the last visual-to sound. However, I also intended this for a logo - so I will add a simple logo at the end .. leaving it open ended for me to then integrate a logo at the end of it.

Thanks for your comments and view.

Guest joshier
cool i liked it.. now try make a 4+ minute vid like that:D

It's not a matter of being able to, it's having the time to do it in.

Archived