IGNORED

_01_climb into void.mp3

Guest cardan

got the idea to make an album while i was pooping earlier this afternoon, i figured, "i've made almost an hour of music so far, probably about 4 or 5 minutes of that is good, so it would be a good progression to try to put together an album with some real unprecedented dedication..."

so the album name is 'shampoo' and this is the first song so far, i made it in one sitting, right after i got out of the bathroom actually... its all samples except the one high-pitched note... i recorded my heart beating for over a minute, then recorded me making weird sounds with my mouth, airy, throaty sound stuff, and put them together with a vocoder... the rhythmic sounds that you start hearing about halfway into track is the reversed sound of coins and a cd being spun on a table... that's pretty much it! this probably isn't going to be the first track in the album, i'll change the order once i have enough good stuff together... hope you like it...

hope i can stick it out, and make a worthy piece!

_01_climb into void.mp3

oh, there's one specific concept that this track resembles in a few certain ways to me...anyone got a guess?

Source unkown . . . 

got the idea to accept payments for a hit on cardan while i was pooping earlier this afternoon, i figured, "it's almost an hour away, probably about 4 or 5 minutes of strangling, so it would be a good progression to try to put my hands together on his throat with some real unprecedented dedication..."

:wink:

Source unkown . . . 

got the idea to accept payments for a hit on cardan while i was pooping earlier this afternoon, i figured, "it's almost an hour away, probably about 4 or 5 minutes of strangling, so it would be a good progression to try to put my hands together on his throat with some real unprecedented dedication..."

:wink:

read the rules

Guest Barricade

Not bad though, it gets better towards the ending. I'd try to work with some melodies on the other songs for the album.

Archived