IGNORED

Reading The Rules

Guest analogue wings

Guest analogue wings
imagine how brilliant it would be to have patrick stewart read you the rules. heaven!

Inspired by the above quote from the brilliant Plum, I thought it would be awesome if we made a sound recording of various WATMM members

ACTUALLY READING THE RULES

OUT LOUD

With suitable electronic music backing music of course.

Basically, WATMM Rules : The Audio Book Edition.

Who's keen to read a passage? The more the better obviously, but we could always just read longer bits.

Oh, and I'd like Joyrex to do the foreword of course.

Everyone else - we could either leave it anonymous so you have to guess who's reading what rule, OR you could do a Grandmaster Flash vocoder styleee into for each reader...

Anonymous would be more fun and would allow some of our gender-coy members to participate :)

Ideas? Feedback?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[music only]

ACT I

ACT II

[music only]

ACT III

ACT IV

[music only]

ACT V

ACT VI

[music only]

ACT VII

ACT VIII

ACT IX

[music only]

ACT X

Anyone else agree with this? Sorting the sections of rules into Acts, and so forth?

Despite still being in, recent claims in regards to my alleged faggotry are completely unfounded and i suggest my opponent senetor boi read the rules

*free beneboi *

*pas de revolution joyrex*

1017080013ao.jpg

why don't we all record ourselves reading the entire rules and then have someone cut it up / mix voices together?

or how about re-enactments of certain threads as examples of the rules in action? zole!

Guest analogue wings
why don't we all record ourselves reading the entire rules and then have someone cut it up / mix voices together?

or how about re-enactments of certain threads as examples of the rules in action? zole!

because it takes 13 minutes?

how about i just pm bits of the rules to every ones who's keen (post in here or pm me)

the thread recreation is a good idea. every time someone is told to read the rules, we could insert the entire 13 minute rules mp3

It should be written like a radio thing. A discussion between two people, each time.

Archived